Desucrate
What's happening to Balduran?
Desucrate
Desucrate
Ahhh.
I enjoyed having Balduran on TO
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
All I've seen of her is nothing but negativity.. check out her guide's first post now.
Desucrate
Desucrate
Yeah. Sad really.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
oh she has apparently took her depression to the next level.. she was better when she was nice.
also don't blame her for her negatively, she's homeless which made her become horrifyingly depressed/suicidal (as @Razleth said in the thread and as I saw from her in another forums)
drain.
drain.
I hope everything lightens up in her life, though. Though, I wasn't here when she was, I hope she can revert back to her nice-self.
Fruitbat
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
It's more honorable to deal with your tough situations instead of spreading your negativity.

Harsh times are not a good excuse for giving others harsh times as well.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
well the guy that she thought he stole her sprite has posted negative ignorant content on her thread earlier, but he did apology I guess...
but yeah I guess you're right
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
It's understandable to be frustrated at times, but shutting down the thread and editing the post like that is going too far. I didn't really know her, but that's a very disrespectful way to make your leave.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
she has done that because seeing someone stealing her sprite made her depressed so she decided to punish us all for what he have done (and he didn't really steal it.. but depression, again)
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
see, that's what doesn't make sense, one person upsets her so she takes it out on everyone. And calls us all psychos as she takes away her guide. That's no good way to go.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Cutswood seems much more of a positive person, however his above status worries me..
Back
Top Bottom