Terraria Community Forums

Fruitbat
Fruitbat
I know, but emotions sometimes (and especially in females (call me racist but that's the truth)) become over sense and mind. ESPECIALLY when being depressed, so I still don't blame her.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
oh ninja'd.. I don't think that the above status is directed to Bald, Bald isn't ignorant nor arrogant
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Gender doesn't excuse stuff like this though.. and it's sexist, not racist, silly bat
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
oh :red: sorry. but I wasn't talking about gender, I was saying that emotions sometimes become over sense and mind, ESPECIALLY (it's capital letters for a reason) in depression
drain.
drain.
My latest status won't foreshadow my abrupt leave on the community, though. I'm not the type of person to be depressed about theft or bullying, rather I get emotional about love, sometimes.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Gender might not excuse certain things, but genetic make-ups of both male and female nevertheless means they react differently to the same situations. Of course, some credit must go to other factors like family influence, education, bla bla bla..... You get the drift.

Never knew Balduran, but I didn't really mind her negativity. Mostly because it wasn't directed at me though.
Peace Giant
Peace Giant
@Fruitbat haha what the :red:, having clinical depresion has zero to do with being male of female - that's not being racist, that's being sexist
balduran had her reasons for hating the community, taking down her guide is her own decision, there's really nothing much to discuss here :/
drain.
drain.
It's not sexist on the male's part, imo. It's more sexist on the female's part. Since saying men get depressed less than women is pretty weird. Everyone are just people, it's okay to have problems, it's okay to be sad, it's okay to cry.
Peace Giant
Peace Giant
commenting on the gender at -all- in this situation is missing the point - which is that depression doesn't know gender
drain.
drain.
how did this turn into a discussion about gender/depression anyways.

it was originally announcing the coming of my pixel guide, but wat
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
OH :red: WHY DID I EVEN TALK A LITTLE BIT ABOUT GENDER
Stop arguments about gender please ok
Peace Giant
Peace Giant
mentioning balduran has that effect :p
drain.
drain.
I really hope she gets her life, together, though. I really liked her former-peachy personality.
Peace Giant
Peace Giant
same, same. hard working people like her deserve better
Keigora
Keigora
Then you're in-luck.
I had her for quite a while on steam and we became good friends. Not sure if it applies now as I never saw her again neither there, nor here, but one of the last things she said is that she moved to Canada, gotten a place to stay and a job, so things were looking better for her.
Peace Giant
Peace Giant
oh, sweet. didn't say :red: to me, thought she was homeless :x
drain.
drain.
Thank god! Balduran if you're ever reading this, keep going, I know you must feel dread, right now, but live long and prosper.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
Thanks Szaila for the information! It was kinda confusing that she was talking about homelessness sometimes while she have internet..
Keigora
Keigora
I donno, maybe she sat in some kind of café, using their internet?
Balduran
Balduran
Back
Top Bottom