Terraria Community Forums

Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Wait until MM3D. If not, Animal Crossing was fun
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'm thinking about Fire Emblem Awakening, and I already have New Leaf. I think I'll ask for MM for Easter, I gotta save for a New 3DS and amiibos.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Sm4sh. It does not matter. Sm4sh.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Do you think a self-respecting Nintendo fan doesn't have Smash already?
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Definitely Rune Factory 4
-Not sure if you're a Zelda fan/ want to try Monster hunter but...- MaJora's Mask remake and Monster hunter 4 are coming on the 13th of next month (Majora might be sold out already.) for 3DS
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Hell yeah I'm a Zelda fan.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Rune factory 4 has a just about Endless RPG feel to it given the level cap is like 50k or something ridiculous like that as well. (Not that any monsters get to that point mind you; it's just you as the player can get to that.)
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Fantasy Life also seems to be popular, might check that out too.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
You can also have a wife/ and a kid (Which you can equip and slightly customize with things you give them (weapons and etc); there's a huge crafting portion of the game that runs off of Forging; Crafting; upgrading; enhancing. Etc.

It's basically a Harvest Moon Game with Monsters and more of a plot.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Actually never have heard of that game until you mentioned, checking it out now.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
If it doesn't absolutely need to be 3DS, BattleBlock Theater is great, I'm revisiting it right now. I don't know about other platforms but it's like $10 or something on XBL and Steam
Back
Top Bottom