Terraria Community Forums

Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
I hope not; I was just trying to respond as relevant as possible to Bisharp.

Edit: Stop ninjaing me; mayne.
Vizendel
Vizendel
Eh, I wouldn't have declined to go to that :red: if I were you.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Let the crazy deep s*** comments commence.

((Please don't listen to that. PLEASE.))
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
It's 34 bucks to go, and if you're taking a date, double. I don't have that kinda cash.
Vizendel
Vizendel
Your parents aren't willing to dole out a little dosh if it means you are gonna have a fun time?
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Story of my life; it's not fun if you even want to go anyways; half the formals have been turning all weird and modernized. I went to one and it was ridiculous...me and my date got to dance one nice dance before it became some crazy nut house with women grinding against their dates. <_>
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Nor do I really deem any girls in my school worthy of taking personality wise. (Or I'm just a wuss)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*Headdesk*
MAKE IT STOP! THE PAIN, MY EARS ARE BLEEDING FROM THIS!
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
My parents would, but they'd also make me go against my will. @Thee Pie Man That sounds an awful lot like my Homecoming Dance. With the addition of drunk kids and less chaperones. I doubt that'd be the case with semi, but I've been burned already.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Yeah, I went to a total of two "dances" as well, a formal and a "Sadie hawkins dance" reverse ask out for that dance. (Girls asking guys) Both turned out the same; became like a bloody rave after the nice songs. They weren't even serving beer or anything was just soda and these people. Uck me and the girl were like..Whut....... <___>
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
This is why I never go to any dances...

That and I can't dance for my life. Unless you count Caramelldansen. Then I'm okay...
((@Milt69466 if it wasn't for your Caramelldansen template I wouldn't have been able to be an okay Caramelldansen-er.))
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
It was a fine concept..just the execution of the actual event was fairly..mmm bad? xD To say the least.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
People can't seem to understand that I don't have fun with tons of people. I'm fine a class of people, I'm usually in honors classes and they seem to understand. But the general consensus is that to be cool, you must be social. That, I am not.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
I think "cool" has become more a word associated with "having friends" then actual swagger now a days and as such the definition is a bit different than it used to be. So being social let's you be cool- but the coolness is that you're not alone I think?.. I don't know I deactivated my FB ages ago. Just chat to randoms now adays and feel fine.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well thank you for this chat, I certainly don't feel as alone anymore. On another note I might change my occupation to Banterlord
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Haha nice, and you're very welcome, was nice to chat to you too if you're leaving. Feel free to converse to me whenever. My PM's are always open. ^^ (Although I can be on several days in a row and then be gone for several days or randomly be on and off so yeah.) No bother regardless ^^
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
How about Banterprince then?
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Taken by @eaterofeaterofworlds most likely.
Unless he's the Banter Gangsta or something.

And that would mean you're the son of @Shotte
Which would be weird.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Banterboss? Banterbro? BanteringBinacle? I'll take anything.
Back
Top Bottom