Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
One of several reasons I stopped years ago.

I would go and make these elaborate, intrincate and deep posts about how my character felt, and all the crap he thought about trying before he decided on what to do to get out of whatever he was in.

Then the "evil overlord" guy who had imprisoned him came and did a one-liner and told me to hurry up with the next post.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
try joining klein star if you're into fantasy. full of sweaty peeps like me and you who write in detail.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The main reason I left tho: Time.

FYI, last time I updated my main story (mostly thanks to NPC Chronicles) was in late December. I write at my own pace, but said pace is often a full stop.
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
I see your problem with it, I too have writing moods. If you want to get back into it, hit me a pm and I'll give you a list of ones that aren't trashy 1 liners.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I'm slowly improving. Once a one-linerer, now a two-or-three-or-four-or-more-or-whatever-linerer.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
If they really let me, I'm a 100k worder. :dryadcool:
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
It depends on how I feel, really. Sometimes I do minimal, sometimes I do quite a few paragraphs.
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
Razor, I'm fairly sure they'll allow you. You'd get along really well with Savo, he posted like a 7.5k application for one of his characters. And Insert, you're quite detailed as of late.
Myu
Myu
I'm just lazy. Sometimes I do a two liner, but only if I am in a good mood.
That is rare.
Athrisir
Athrisir
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
Thank you, I totally needed that in my day.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
It's true, Bill. You put no effort.
Back
Top Bottom