Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
Truth be told, I'm a little bit jealous of the people with the Party Girl title T_T
Z
Zygomorph
Ha! Same. But don't you unlock some title with a lot of likes?
stormconure
stormconure
You should wear the Retinazor badge with pride. Like me and half the other people on this forum. Even though its spelled wrong. It still says something.
Baconfry
Baconfry
True, but unless it's a custom title, it just doesn't feel as personal. Besides, doesn't using using the Retinazor title feel like bragging, a little bit?

The Official Terrarian title is fine. Its artwork is nice, too.
Z
Zygomorph
True. I'm just a poor little Official Terrarian, though, and Baconfry shouldn't have to be stuck in the same category as us riffraff.
stormconure
stormconure
I find retinazor funny, simply because of the fact that whoever wrote the coding for it spelled it wrong. Supposed to be retinazEr. Also, its not so much bragging as saying "I have been here for a while".

But to each his own. U wanna be official terrarian, thats great.
Z
Zygomorph
Hey, Retinazor looks cool too, but I'll respect you wanting to use Official Terrarian. Just kinda wondering why you still use it.
Baconfry
Baconfry
It's the "badge of the commoners", or something. Like Andrew Jackson, the people's man, I don't need a fancy-:red: title to feel secure.

(actual truth: the title feels like a big achievement to me. Ever tried memorizing YOUR dad's credit card number?)
stormconure
stormconure
Wait wat
Z
Zygomorph
Is that how you bought Terraria? #everythingmakessensenow
Baconfry
Baconfry
Haha, just kidding, he agreed to it. Also helped that it was Christmas at the time
Z
Zygomorph
Ja, it would. I wonder though, would your dad's card number come in handy?
Back
Top Bottom