Terraria Community Forums

stormconure
stormconure
Srsly? A youtube vid about TCF? Thats interesting...
Folder
Folder
Do tell
Bucket
Bucket
His idea was that I'm the star of the video, that'd be amazing!

... an amazing way to see examples of lurking, :red:posting and inactivity, anyways.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
No, it was more like something with a bunch of community members in various areas of the forum.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
@Baconfry, @Tobbvald , and various other people in the classic scene of them kicking the :red: of a Cthulhu with a True Terra Blade- that's the suggestion forums.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
@Loki pwning trolls with his Badass Dark Lance (yes, the reforge on it is Badass), god knows what for the Forum Roleplay section, and various stuff like that- all in slo-mo.
stormconure
stormconure
Me eating ice cream. U cant forget that.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
No, we can't. I also assume that there would be a lot of people arguing with @Ethanylis1393 about balancing, but I'm not sure that would look cool in slo-mo.
stormconure
stormconure
So how would u do the models of the people? Bacon is Miku, SZ is a soldier or whatever his avatar is, loki is a guy i guess, ethan... Talking cat? This seems a lot more complex than it first sounded.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
I wouldn't actually do the Ethan thing. There would be a dude with a blue beard flying a spaceship for the RP section, tho.
Bucket
Bucket
If I were to be included, I would be Godzilla. Obviously.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
What kind of weapon would Tunnel King use? @Zoomo 's Cyber replacement for the pwnhammer, the banhammer?
stormconure
stormconure
I would use either a Beam Sword or the sword from my new alt hallow suggestion (which is a WIP and im not giving away any more details). Depending on when my alt hallow is released (if its before u make the vid), i may want to use the True (insert sword name here).
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
You don't use weapons because you are a bird.
stormconure
stormconure
Never mind, youve seen my alt hallow, youre in SRT :p

But im still keeping it a secret cuz other people can read this
stormconure
stormconure
Yes, i can use weapons. Have u ever seen any TFC fights? I can hold a small sword with my foot.

But whatever, i guess i can just eat crackers.
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
Ethanylis1393
Ethanylis1393
DestroyerArcher
DestroyerArcher
don't forget those who go on profiles and post things!
Back
Top Bottom