Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
No. You're correct - not that I've had any influence, positive or negative, on that count!

The last time you guys announced the so-called 'Crumbling Kingdom of RP', you were being hella melodramatic in my opinion. But 'round about now, a lot of the major and not-so-major alike RPs... as well as the 'flagships'... have suffered.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Yeah. Most RPs are being slow except the ones I am currently not/just not a part of, that being LTHS and RPClash.
Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
That would probably be due to a lot of a new more 'advanced' RPs coming up, taking away the 'good' RPers to those RPs and then they just fall down because of the fact that you need really 'sweaty' posts and those take TIME.
Jill
Jill
I suppose that is justified.

Savo is as an angler fish, luring hither all the semi-RP sweats and then... CRUNCH! They get drafted into his legions of super sweats.
Jill
Jill
But honestly, I don't think that's really a bad thing. With all due respect, Lone Tree is still a :red:-ton of reading required, and at least Klein Sweat, Munters of Remnant and etcetera provide something enjoyable to browse through, as opposed to some of Lone Tree's posts of extreme bathos.

My point was more than even the sweaty RPs have slowed as of late.
I don't think it is a bad thing, it is just that now I have more time to do other stuff, like reading Worm.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Artymis is teaching me how to be sweaty. xD
Jill
Jill
Insert - I'm not sure which is more horrifying - the interpretation of that with or without subtext. xD;
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
It's confirmed that Insert is a student of sweatiness. Anyhow, I know why it is crumbling, it's because I didn't give the people the GMing they need. I am the engine behind half of the active rps. I RUN THIS :red:

narcissism intensifies
Jill
Jill
You're an engine, alright. Same sort of engine that you'd get in a Reliant :red:in' Robin!

(Bonus points for incredibly ironic name, btw.)
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
I'm more like a :red:ey 300 pound pre-used ford engine. I constantly shut down and don't give a :red: about the people trying to start me up.
also, get on steam you :red:hole
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I was sweaty before Savo was... uh... before Savo was... sweaty.

ಠ_ಠ

Well, however you'd like to phrase that, I was attempting to make my posts bigger before I knew Savo existed ;D
T
Teal
I honestly think it's because new RPs have trouble being birthed. When I did my first RP the tampered lands I had Crafted a well known and liked member of the community as my tug boat. It was semi successful. My second one, the Brighter Side didn't even take off and I had no support on that one.
Back
Top Bottom