Yeey,
I havn't caught mine though ;-;
Devalaous
Devalaous
come back when its 9001
Keigora
Keigora
D'aw thankyou qwq
I found out that spamming Llamas works wonders to get your pageview count up owo
Although, some people are just rude and instead of just returning the llama, they simplay say "thanks for the Llama" while NOT giving anything back >:V
Esreadel
Esreadel
Ive gotten llamas and i dont even say thanks , i dont know what even ._.
Like what is their purpose?
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
For me, giving a llama is because you like the person or their work.
But yeah, nothing holds you back to spam llamas everywhere
Esreadel
Esreadel
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that makes it clear , i feel bad now for not returning them .-. Or even saying thanks
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
That's my made up story, giving a llama is actually just....giving a llama. That's it. But i like to think that it means something
Devalaous
Devalaous
*full on discussion about llamas* you guys do realise that llamas are a huge thing in the Sim series right, and im working myself to the bone on sim stuff D:

that said, what on earth is this llama you all speak of
Keigora
Keigora
Some people see them as a compliment, I and others see it as a simple nice gensture and others as just a llama.
I just think that returning just a llama is way more handy as you're not cluttering their profile with comments qwq
Devalaous
Devalaous
BUT WHAT IS THIS LLAMA. I MUST KNOW
Esreadel
Esreadel
Its a bunch of pixels that make up a form of a llama in golden colors :>
Keigora
Keigora
It's a completely useless badge you can give freely out to other members on DeviantArt. Only thing that makes them fun is that they change their appearance the more people have given you a llama. Coooompletely useless, but an easy and fun way of either showing appreciation or saying thanks =w= It's up to the eye of the beholder to judge what they mean
Back
Top Bottom