Terraria Community Forums

Z
Zwift
That hurt me.
Jill
Jill
I know my remarks have been pretty thinly-veiled, but regardless, it would be pretty immature and rude for me to openly name and shame him.

As for his roleplaying abilities, I have no comment. Whether they're amazing or not doesn't make a shred of difference - regardless, we require access to each other's posts or the RP we share will have holes shot through it for the both of us.
Myu
Myu
I have a feeling he might change sometime...
Pixel
Pixel
I guess so. If you want to carry on chatting, I'll be at my profile. ^^
Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick Lamar
Swordbomb isn't bad in a sense, he just godmods and disrespects heavily.
Z
Zwift
Wow...
Jill
Jill
Myu: Perhaps.

I most definitely hope so. However, if this is how he chooses to behave on here then I also genuinely fear for his real-life interactions and development.

As his friend, the best thing I can do is make it known that what he is doing is out of order right here and now. Otherwise, I'm just letting him down in the long-run.
Myu
Myu
He's doing it to overthrow Nev in douchebaggery.
He's got that done alright!
Z
Zwift
Oooooooooo
Jill
Jill
Myu: Haha!

Well, Nev really just knows how to bring the banter. Besides, I've never seen him actually hurt or put-down someone... and from experience, we're both willing to compromise over ideological disagreements we've had and whatnot.

That's a definitely cool thing, so far as I'm concerned.
Myu
Myu
It's starting to edge at me like an out of place poster that has been hanging on a wall for a week and you can't straighten it.
Z
Zwift
Pixel was right. Nobody acknowledges my existence. *suicide*
Devalaous
Devalaous
your just there to arouse Rosalina fans <3
Myu
Myu
I'm just here to arouse myself.
[insecurity intensifies]
Z
Zwift
Yeah pretty much.
Myu
Myu
My avatar truly arouses me.
:naughty:
Z
Zwift
Mine too.
Jill
Jill
Cole obviously arouses everyone, though. :3
Bucket
Bucket
Swordbomb just apologized on his profile, if you're willing to forgive him. If not, I can't blame you.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
I've made no attempt to hide my contempt for his antics, but I agree that this was a step too far. The immaturity excuse only gets you so far.
Back
Top Bottom