Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
@Jetstream Infinity is a boss with her, if you need tips. I've found charging the Sun Salutation and then using the Volleyball Spike as cover for grabs and firing off the Salutation is decent. I'm still horrible at it anyway. If you'd like to Sm4sh for 3DS, I love challengers.
Matsu
Matsu
My internet is pretty shady at the moment. I have found that up throwing into back ariel works decently well. The volleyball is a good edge guard as well.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
If you're up for it, just send me a PM. I mainly run Bowser, Toon Link, Dedede, Meta Knight, and Luigi, among others.
Matsu
Matsu
Finally another Toon Link user! I haven't found anyone other than me since the early days of Brawl that mains Toon Link. I tend to favor; Toon Link, Kirby, Samus, Pit, and Robin. I've been messing around with Wii Fit Trainer and Dark Pit though.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Projectiles, projectiles, projectiles. I'll give you my whole lineup, but it's quite long: Zelda, Ike, Game and Watch, ROB, Mega Man, Lucario, Snake and Lucas in Brawl, Zero Suit Samus, Robin, and Little Mac plus the previously mentioned.
Back
Top Bottom