Terraria Community Forums

Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Thanks. I think I might try to make one. I will see what others would join one as well.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
If you ever need help coming up with ideas or things like that I'd be happy to help you with that as well.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I just want it to fit into the story it already has, you know? Not really something that would conflict with the current story, and possibly future story.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
So..as in it would be the same sort of setting but an alternate universe? Or the same universe but in a different location?
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I don't really want an alternate universe. Maybe just a different location? Maybe other gems are on Earth, leaving it be, and they just don't know about the Homeworld Gems coming to Earth.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
It's possible certainly, it seems like the gems have been on earth for a helluva long time so there are bound to be plenty of places other gems could potentially hide out at.
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
I say Canada, cause it's Canada. You could also have it to where it's a different base dedicated to Rose Quartz, but that they feel they're the last surviving ones, ergo not knowing the Crystal Gems exist and vice versa. There is also the possibility of Gems from Kindergarten, like maybe in a stasis or something.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
Nope! You can't escape so easily, you have brought yourself in and you can't take yourself out! You're doooooomed!
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
But yeah, that sounds like a good idea :b
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Perhaps, though the Crystal Gems were the only ones to survive the gem war that happened there. At least I am pretty sure that is the case. Regardless, I might just have it where they go on gem missions and fight monsters and stuff, I'm not very good with story.
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
Why not something to do with peridot? You know she was attempting to fix kindegarten, and there is the possibility of her somewhat restoring it. Then you could have people decide if their gem was aligned with home world or earth, as it could depend on which side got to them
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
That would be interesting, I do think that, believe me. But I don't want it to mess with the story going on right now in the actual show, you know? I'll think about it, and take other ideas into consideration. I do want to make this a thing.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
I really would be kinda hard to make it in the same universe and have big happenings without interfering with the gems on the other part of the world.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Well, Peridot didn't know any Gems were on Earth until Steven showed himself. I think it's possible for other Gems to be around without knowing what's going on.

I really want to make a Steven Universe RP, but with it's story, I don't think I can make it work without different tweaks.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
Well that's not so much of a bad thing; I mean DoD doesn't follow the the setting of Digimon to an exact degree, but that doesn't make it a bad thing as you can take liberties and borrow from the source material still. I mean an AU doesn't mean EVERYTHING has to be different, it's basically like you say, like the prime world but with some differences here and there.
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
Eater's right. It is your own creation, so it doesn't have to be exact to the show. That's why I was suggesting a way for you to have OC gems.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I suppose. I just feel one of Steven Universe's really strong points is it's story. Tampering with it to fit into an RP feels kind of wrong to me, I dunno. I will have them happen at the same time, but make it work somehow.
eaterofeaterofworlds
eaterofeaterofworlds
Well, that's not exactly the point of an rp is it? Rp'ing is about making your own story from the source material or from your own mind, having things play out differently is the joy of role-playing, where there is mystery and danger lurking everywhere.
Back
Top Bottom