Terraria Community Forums

Savo
Savo
PER

SO

NA

-The way all protagonists speak when summoning their persona for the first time.
Jill
Jill
Fatlustastic? :p
Savo
Savo
Yup. Also, I wonder if I should change my name for a little bit... But then again, someone might steal Savo! I must be ever vigilant :p
Jill
Jill
Nah, I mentioned that in passing to someone once (can't remember who) - your previous names are always reserved, locked-off... at least, the name immediately previous. Don't know about those before then, but Savo would be safe.

I personally don't see the appeal in a name change, tho.
Savo
Savo
I guess that's true, especially when it goes from Savo -> Orca
Jill
Jill
Let's be real here - no-one would ever be able to adequately portray the visage of the true Sweatlord, anyways! As a crude impersonation.
Savo
Savo
You mean like that crude drawing Arty made of me? :p
Jill
Jill
You mean my masterpiece, the true unveiling of the Savant and Superior Sage of the Sweatlords?
Savo
Savo
I'm talking about the one arty posts on the convo which said I... er, anyways.
Jill
Jill
I... actually don't remember that. I'm disappointed in myself.
Savo
Savo
You were probably gone, but it said I... er... I [censored] 9001 bishes or something like that.
Jill
Jill
Haha, no need to shy away from the TRUTH, compadre!
Savo
Savo
Not going to lie, he did actually black out the part where I put [censored].
Jill
Jill
I think we can guess.

You obviously... subjected them to extremely sweaty RP! Right?
Savo
Savo
Uh, yeah, "roleplay", *wink wink*
Jill
Jill
Oh my God, that is massively cringe. I love it.
Jill
Jill
"Alright, let's do a 'The Pits' roleplay. I'll just get you shackled to that bed over here, and then we can begin... practical experimentation."
Bure
Bure
Whoa whoa whoa, you don't just get to say keywords like "The Pits" and "Shackled to the bed" and end it on such a low excitement level. You gettin' my hopes up for nothin' 'ere.

Like saying Strawberry Chocolate Swirl Pie and then just giving me a vanilla custard, you don't get to do that.
Jill
Jill
Everyone knows that Scientists suck in bed, tho.
Bure
Bure
They do indeeeeed SUCK. Myth Confirmed.
Back
Top Bottom