Savo
Birthday:
Aug 29, 1997

Share This Page

Savo

Steampunker, Male, 21

Been a while since I've gone back on these forums. Visit is short but it's something I guess. May 31, 2016

1. SolusFalcon
      SolusFalcon
      "I'm flying in the sky, I'm soaring in the blue, I can be myself because of you" Anyway, I know you won't see this for a long time, but just know I still am rooting for you Savo. I hope life has gotten better since we last spoke ^_^
    2. Savo
      Savo
      Been a while since I've gone back on these forums. Visit is short but it's something I guess.
    3. Kyubey The Incubator
      Kyubey The Incubator
      Oh hey- well this is awkward.
    4. TheTrueAkao
      TheTrueAkao
      So, seems someone else knows about Mogeko Castle.
      1. Savo
        Savo
        I didn't know that you knew about Mogeko Castle. Praise the prosciutto m8! YAY KING mOGEKO! :p
        Apr 20, 2015
      2. Savo
        Savo
        On a more serious note, I've wanted to play it for quite some time, but I just resort to watching YouTubers play it. I've at least played Wadanohara and some of the Grey Garden at least.
        Apr 20, 2015
    5. Savo
      Savo
      Talking to someone for the first time is nerve wracking as hell, and it usually leaves most speechless... Especially when you like them ._.
      1. Jill, Teal and TheAlphαAndTheΩmega like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        You are trying my patience...
        Apr 26, 2015
      4. Savo
        Savo
        Wait, Sword, if you're the Medic, why is your avvy a Sniper?

Wait.

Spy!
        Apr 26, 2015
      5. Swordbomb
        Swordbomb
        Is trying on ze Sniper coztume a bad zhing now?
        Apr 26, 2015
    6. Savo
      Savo
      Here's something for people who are requesting a full picture of peoples avatars :p [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Silly Lilly
        Silly Lilly
        Also... it's lacking because it's basically mobs with their kill-kill-kill mode turned on rushing to you while you swing your arms around just throwing a lot of bull:red: at them.
        Apr 19, 2015
      3. Savo
        Savo
        Try PvP, it's technically a spam fest depending on what server you go to. Think mobs can kill you super fast? PvP is a lot less fun than PvE, and I wish Red would do something ._.
        Apr 19, 2015
      4. Savo
        Savo
        Also, I can get what you mean with story. I would say RP servers with their own lore and other balanced stuff that involves growing in a sense.
        Apr 20, 2015
    7. Savo
      Savo
      People are using really suggestive avatars, so lets try and counter it with an avatar that looks arousing to a degree but isn't.
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        There's a lot of people out there who don't know there's a kink for everything they can imagine - and even some things they can't.
        Apr 8, 2015
      3. Savo
        Savo
        Such as gorn for example which is rather something to say the least. Nevertheless, I'll just reveal this now and stop playing a game with you all. This is a bad ending from Mogeko Castle where the girl in the picture is getting eaten by rabbid cat creatures.

With that said, I guess you can say there is a kink for everything! If they enjoy it, I don't care as to each and their own I might quite add.
        Apr 8, 2015
      4. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        See? Still no "but isn't".
        Apr 8, 2015
    8. Spriggs
      Spriggs
      Hey Savo, if you haven't gotten on it, I'd really apperate it if you'd post in Onyx transfusion if you can.
      1. Savo
        Savo
        I'm working on a couple of posts for a few rps, however I'll try and get one in today, promise!
        Apr 4, 2015
      2. Spriggs
        Spriggs
        Okay don't bite off more than you can chew man sometimes people can overestimate themselves , don't go overboard and take your time.
        Apr 4, 2015
    9. Savo
      Savo
      Heh, this is like a dream come true! Didn't think I could find happiness here! Kind of strange how things work out :p
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        That is truth.
        Apr 3, 2015
    10. Jill
      Jill
      I see your game - you're really trying to test my morals, ain'tcha, expecting me to copy THAT!
      1. Savo
        Savo
        An avid tactician always prepares ahead of time. Lets see how long you'll stalk me before eventually changing into the loli Manakete.
        Apr 1, 2015
      2. Jill
        Jill
        Nahh. If I really wanted to be a fool, there's no bigger fool around than myself!
        Apr 1, 2015
    11. Savo
      2. Jill
        Jill
        By the way, I see you've done some tinkering with your avatar to attempt to stop me from copying it! Well, that shall be thwarted!
        Apr 1, 2015
      3. Savo
        Savo
        Good, because I have a hundred more avatars I need to go through. Also, the best part is no one will ever know about em except for the forum goers.
        Apr 1, 2015
      4. Jill
        Jill
        I can always move on to my other victim of choice, Eater... but for now, not so!
        Apr 1, 2015
    12. Bill Cipher
    13. Kendrick Lamar
      Kendrick Lamar
      Savo, the sweatlands are in dire need of your assistance and posting! Please report to division Klein Star immediately!
    14. eaterofeaterofworlds
      eaterofeaterofworlds
      Welp, time to irritate Savo about posting on Klein star like an :red:-hole :p
      1. Jill likes this.
      2. Kendrick Lamar
        Kendrick Lamar
        Let's irritate him even more eater!
        Mar 2, 2015
      3. eaterofeaterofworlds
        eaterofeaterofworlds
        *insert random and unrelated query here*
        Mar 2, 2015
    15. Savo
      Savo
      I picked up my 3DS and decided to play FE:A after a long while on Lunatic Mode. A whole school day later, and I am still struggling on CH1
      1. Bill Cipher
        Bill Cipher
        I'm literally scared.
        Feb 28, 2015
    16. Kendrick Lamar
      Kendrick Lamar
      Dat Hellsing avatar tho
      1. Savo
        Savo
        It isn't from Hellsing though, it's from a freeware RPG game that I enjoyed playing :p
        Feb 15, 2015
      2. Kendrick Lamar
        Kendrick Lamar
        But the eyes.. they looked like hellsing!
        Feb 18, 2015
      3. Spriggs
        Spriggs
        It looks like a character from Touhou. Also Savo would Artymis wants me to ask you to join another rp in the war to end all wars rp.
        Feb 19, 2015
    17. Kendrick Lamar
      Kendrick Lamar
      I AM THE SHARK!
    18. Savo
      Savo
      The Persona 5 hype is real!
      2. Kendrick Lamar
        Kendrick Lamar
        i dont know what you guys play but i cba to google. can someone explain what persona is so i dont have to stroke my neckbeard and type on the computer
        Feb 12, 2015
      3. Savo
        Savo
        Feb 12, 2015
      4. Kendrick Lamar
        Kendrick Lamar
        yeah i dont get this :red:
        Feb 12, 2015
    19. Kendrick Lamar
      Kendrick Lamar
      Stop changing your avatar so much!
      1. Savo
        Savo
        Trust me, I hit the jack pot to avatars. I have about... Uh... 20+ new avatars I can use ._.

Whee, Wadanohara + DR!
        Feb 5, 2015
      2. Kendrick Lamar
        Kendrick Lamar
        What do you think of my one?
        Feb 5, 2015
    20. Savo
      Savo
      And now I'm suddenly back in The World of Guertena.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 29, 1997 (Age: 21)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360