Terraria Community Forums

Akrasia
Akrasia
Ah right, I dont speak with yoraizor much, so forgot about him ^^"
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
If Yoraz0r actually replied I would probably die.
Akrasia
Akrasia
Also @Gmayor61 has relations to israel, though he speaks hebrew terribly (according to himself)
Z
Zygomorph
I am currently being alert-bombed. You dudes.
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
Bad reference: The illuminati isreal
Akrasia
Akrasia
Heh. About a week before Pesach holidays this crazed man came to our highschool's gate and started shouting about conspiracies and handed out fliers. Had a good laugh reading his bull:red:.
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
I really want that to happen to me..
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
For me it's the opposite. Although my English seems kinda good, I'm better with Hebrew.
Also, I'm getting alerts as I write this message. Probably from here.
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
Yup and don't mind me just knowing 1 language.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Which language? Irish?
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
English, Variant: American
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
And I just meant you and xland know hebrew and Zygomorph knows portegese while I am here knowing a singular language.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
German, I knew it.
TheBlueness
TheBlueness
My father knows german.
Akrasia
Akrasia
Blueness, don't they force you to learn a second language in your schools? At least in ours, english is mandatory, and we need to pick a second language to learn, either french or arabic (And if you're an idiot who likes having more hours at school, you have the option to learn chinese as well on fridays. I have no idea why people would do this, but they do.
Z
Zygomorph
The Blueness learns Spanish. DC area schools are meanies. Me? Gotta get that French.
/* I fluently speak Portuguese, so learning any Latin-based language is a piece of cake. */
Akrasia
Akrasia
I speak english better than hebrew because I've lived half my life in the US (Whereas I've lived in israel up to the age of three and when I was ten I moved back. You don't really learn a lot of vocabulary at the age of three, so it was more like living in israel four years, I guess)
Akrasia
Akrasia
That said, I have nearly-fluent hebrew (With a grammatical error here and there) and fluent english, so semite languages and latin languages are pretty easy for me.
Z
Zygomorph
Hmm. However, Latin-based languages don´t exactly correspond to English. English is a mix of Greek, Latin, and German.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
JA JA JA
Back
Top Bottom