Terraria Community Forums

ppowersteef
ppowersteef
The only hard thing is, I like both large broadswords and swift swords....so yeah.....
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Sorry, small mistake. The Hero uses the sword and axe. The Merc is the devolved version of the hero that uses the sword.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
I would go for a Druid.
JohnLePink
JohnLePink
Used to play one version on the GBA. Almost beat it, but I lost interest when I got Pokémon: Emerald Green (got bored of that too)
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I'm wondering If anyone actually know that I posted this status because of the drawing.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I looked, and I was guessing it kind of looked like Erika. But I'm unsure.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
That looks like Lyn.
JohnLePink
JohnLePink
Sacred Stones was pretty :red2: insane, but although Ericka was strong, I went for her brother (still cant remember his name)
Chazm
Chazm
Ephraim.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Just in case you haven't figured it out, that's Lyn(dis).
mWj2ovGh.jpg

//Totally not because I felt like sharing some art.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
It's kind of random whether they're good or not, specific to a player's playthrough. For example, Ephraim for me was insane, but Erika had such low damage.

Tana was the most insane of my bunch. Her weakness was that she would kill so many people, she would get attacked over twenty times a turn. Her avoid was always 80ish, so most attacks missed. And anything that hit, didn't do much.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
For me in sacred stones, I both liked Garcia and Gilliam, both great fighters, and a hillarious support conversation too.
JohnLePink
JohnLePink
Seth was always my favorite...
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Seth is horrible because he started out as a Paladin :/

All of those people you get which are already 'evolved' are always rubbish in comparison to the same class which had to level up to get to that stage.

That's why Ewan and Ross and Angelina always end up as good characters, because you can level them up 50 times. Then again, RNG and all that...
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Pretty funny too, I've once done a Spear challenge, and the first character that cames up in my mind was Eprhaim.
The challenge was pretty doable, untill after Plantera, after that i gave up and did a different playthrough.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Really? I find the Partisan to be really good. Can't be too hard to use that against Fishron.
Chazm
Chazm
Mushroom Spear.
Pre-Plantera Flairon.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I actually became bored, seeing that my goal was to get the North Pole.
And I had more interests in a bow challenge, after that the throwable challenge

#limititemclassplaythroughsFTW
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Mushroom spear is meh
Back
Top Bottom