Terraria Community Forums

MiltVala
MiltVala
When SZ has 8 full pages of threads, getting lost is bound to happen eventually
index.php
Fortanono 🌳
Fortanono 🌳
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!

Just... Cenx is actually looking for a suggestion! My eyes are not deceiving me!
Cenx
Cenx
Not actively but if I see something easy to add that I think will increase quality... :p
Azu
Azu
Best way to go about it, really. If it makes people happy and only requires barely lifting a finger then why not?
Fortanono 🌳
Fortanono 🌳
Makes sense. I'll think about these types of suggestions...

- Give Waterleaf its old way of blooming back. There is already an herb that blooms in the rain (Shiverthorn, given it's in the snow biome) and it makes Fireblossom make no sense.

- Make Frostburn be put out by water. Not being put out was Cursed Inferno's niche in 1.1, and it distinguishes it from the supposedly superior Venom.
Fortanono 🌳
Fortanono 🌳
In addition, the Frostburn thing could allow new Underground Snow enemies to inflict Frostburn on players, given the amount of water there. And it would put that cool tooltip to use.
MiltVala
MiltVala
Whenever Cenx is looking for suggestions, somebody will attempt to spam there own threads :/
Azu
Azu
Um the new way is fine, shiverthorn blooms randomly, and we have a suggestions section. He posted tbere, therefore you should too.
Fortanono 🌳
MiltVala
Back
Top Bottom