Terraria Community Forums

Matsu
Matsu
That is awesome. Needs more Matsu though...
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
That would be for another time, @[10138:mad:Matsu] .
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You know, I get the feeling the mods/admins would be incredibly OP because... ban hammers.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
I think Banhammers would be items in this case. Otherwise, yeah they'd be OP.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Anyway... what the heck does Ai have for an avatar?
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
Hey, @Supeh Mario, is it ok if I use the art of me you made as an avatar? I'll give credit
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Shadow, I'd be the Mewtwo of this game.
attacks do insane damage, good speed, transforming, inhaling others, insane health and lack of flinching, Jet Hammer actually does wonders for once...

I wouldn't be surprised as transforming into the opponent OR transforming into basically anyone on the roster and more is pretty much one of the most OP things you can have.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I really like these.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
@[8130:mad:Shadow_Mantis] It's Yarne from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
@[553:mad:CraftedNightmare Here!] I'm perfectly okay with this.
T
Teal
One day?
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
@[15348:mad:Teal] This took me only a few hours, actually. Most time was spent on @[7864:mad:Moonstruck Blossom] but it was worth it in the end.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Sword, you're obviously the Dedede of the game.
I'm Link tho. Or Dave, whichever you'd prefer.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Just quoting W1K here...
"Should make all TO veterans starters for lulz"

I was on TO, yet you probably don't remember me. I was mostly in the RP section then, and had created my first (and successful) role-play there. That could most likely consider me a TO veteran and thus a starter.
T
Teal
That is extremely impressive Super Mario. Can I somehow sneak into a future sketch? Or? *shot
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Anyone who started on TO and moved to TCF can be considered a TO veteran.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Man down!
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
@[15348:mad:Teal] Actually, yeah, why not. Along with @[10138:mad:Matsu] of course because I can't just lie to him and not add him.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Back then I never really had a name for myself as the Kirby fan until much later in the life of TO. I had randomly swapped avatars, ranging from the Legend of Zelda to stuff I don't even remember.
Swordbomb
T
Teal
Would be sort of funny to add DestoryofTheDestroyer as a "Removed Character."
Back
Top Bottom