Terraria Community Forums

MiltVala
MiltVala
@ppowersteef

It's pretty obvious I have a thing for masks.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I was already thinking, "Nice mask, but....wait....is that me?"
MiltVala
MiltVala
I turned your shades into proper face protection!

Not that proper face protection actually does anything!
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
It's looing awesome, thanks a lot :D
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
That looks f**king awesome!
PS: Nice ice skates.
K
Krasunir
So is ppower a demon now?
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
....no...why?
K
Krasunir
Because that's what it looks like. To me, at least.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
It hurts me as a christian that people are seeing my OC as a demon.
The cross on the necklace and shield is what I see as holy, And I've always liked the fire type in pokemon. They can be together, right?

...right?
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Was playing majoras mask tonight. Reminded me of this drawing too. Imagined link transforming into me
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
*imagines it*
Link evolved into Steef!
8/8
Gamers will appreci8
Don't run, enemies
You can't fight f8
ajidot
ajidot
@ppowersteef same goes for me. I'm a christian, and my OC has monster head and reaper clothes :(
Samrux
Samrux
Guys
I'm a christian and I wouldn't give two :red:s about filling my OC with 666's everywhere, or to see that on someone else's.
As if the stupid symbology even meant anything! Or as if God even cared about how holy your OC is.
Just create your characters in whichever way you like; it doesn't matter. Just have fun.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Actually, fire was sort of a holy thing- a way to burn sinners. in christian lore, god created hell and satan as the big boss- satan isn't really a bad guy
(ps- google tells me to capitalize satan, but not god. lol, google is satanist confarmedlolololol)
Bucket
Bucket
@zeskorion Satan is probably being told to be capitalized because it's his name, he's the one and only Satan, whereas there are bunches of different religions all with their own gods. Basically god could be referring to many different things, as you could be talking about a different religion, whereas Satan could only refer to one thing.
Back
Top Bottom