caskett
caskett
Frony???
Morrigen
Morrigen
... A Sony?
DJFlare84
DJFlare84
No like, a Brony is a dude who likes MLP, yeah? Which is a show guys aren't expected to like. So... what's the opposite of that?

A girl who likes something girls aren't normally expected to like...
caskett
caskett
Wait.. Ooohhh. I think..?
Morrigen
Morrigen
... Weird? >_>" Hmm... That could be considered unisex. I see your dilemma.
DJFlare84
DJFlare84
Yeah it's hard to decide because girls are no longer really socially restricted from liking anything in particular, whereas there's still pretty solid ideas of what a man should find uninteresting.

Best I could come up with is MAYBE Call of Duty?
Morrigen
Morrigen
I am a girl and I like Call of Duty. Just when I'm not playing it. xD I am more of an old school gamer. I just like rooting for my brother and talking trash to his friends. Rofl.
DJFlare84
DJFlare84
Mm. See, and I can think of lots of girls who play the game. I only think of that because it's a game that's definitely specifically aimed at guys, but even then it's still not strange to think that girls play it.
Morrigen
Morrigen
If I'm being honest, I say we just get rid of the labels and just let people like what they like without having to be labeled. :p
Which is a worthless opinion because people label everything. Apparently it makes everything "organized".
... I don't even know what I'm saying. I just like the clicking of my keyboard. *u*
Back
Top Bottom