Terraria Community Forums

Doylee
Doylee
(I know, who the heck likes anything Jakobs related?)
Devalaous
Devalaous
why are you playing as all the corpses :p
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Necrophiliac.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
You think nisha with jakobs is dangerous wait until you finish play through two. Beam lasers by maliwan have one flaw, keeping on target. With nisha that isn't a problem.
Doylee
Doylee
Been using a Corrosive Beam laser in my inventory already actually. I can finally decimate those annoying Dahl Fighters fairly easily now.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Wait until you get the ack ack. It spawns explosives and makes you fire faster when hitting air enemies. You know about the RK5?
Doylee
Doylee
If that's a Legendary, I don't recall. Only real Legendary I have found is the ZK-1, and I put that on my Wilhelm character. THAT thing melts everything that's in an oxygen environment.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
The RK5 is a boss. The second most annoying one in the game. The ZX1 is an amazing legendary to pair with Athena. You know of the legendary item grinders recipe?
Doylee
Doylee
I'm going to argue that its better with Wilhelm, lol, because he's got 1: Laser weapon Buffs 2: Sprint while shooting (and the thing auto aims). 3: Vengeance Cannon, so you double to firepower.

I need to remind myself what the recipes are. I only have 1 character that's lv 50 (Wilhelm) and the rest are like... In the 20's :p. So I need to read up on them for sure.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
The recipe is two legendary weapons and one purple of the kind you want. It is a random pistol if the purple item is a pistol. Use moonstone grind or you might get a purple weapon.
Back
Top Bottom