9-win streak!
Savo
Savo
C-combo br-breaker!

I will feel so bad if just by saying this I jinxed your winning streak xD
Jill
Jill
LOL!

Fair play, dude. Tbh I fully expected my hubris and boasting would break it. But no, I just got 10 wins in a row! With Gem-Knights!

I mean, I know you don't know anything about Yugioh (you have some semblance of a life after all) but to put it into perspective, that's like getting 10 kills on a row in Terraria 1.2.4 PvP using the Breaker Blade. :p
Savo
Savo
Sounds pretty difficult in a sense, however it's around medium to hard from my perspective. Now I'm waiting for what I like to call the Terrable Aid user that reks people with an OP as crap deck.
Jill
Jill
Wait, you actually know Yu-Gi-Oh?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

(Casually avoiding the fact that I play it alla time ofc)... anyways, yeah I agree Gem-Knights aren't bad at all. People just never play them. Probably because they're quite a complex deck and with not too much reward... it's difficult to categorise decks into tiers, but they're probably low tier 3?
Jill
Jill
Of course, tier 3 is way worse than tier 2 in Yugioh at least. It's not like Terraria PvP, where you could probably describe idk, the Spectre Staff as tier 3. When the Spectre Staff's just like the Shadowbeam, but no bouncing. Or Venus Magnum. That's an SDMG w/o autofire. (P.S: I'm describing like early 1.2; no idea what it's like now) Or for 1.1, you could probably say that the Phoenix Blaster was a tier 3 weapon.
Savo
Savo
M8, how is that streak going? Are you at twenty yet, or nein?
Jill
Jill
Heh, well - cheers for being interested, but I actually decided to take a small break to play some Unranked duels while I honed my deck a little bit more. So it's neither amplified nor broken right now.
Savo
Savo
I feel like being a massive troll right now, and just say something to ya, but I won't intercept unless you ask me.
Jill
Jill
Aww, go for it. You always mug me off more than a Fairtrade cup of hot chocolate anyways. ;-;
Savo
Savo
I'm pretty sure I'm the bigger jester here as I apologize and prod at myself a lot. I would of made a jab at my own country, but you guys posted a bit too fast :p

I'll explain that later, but first... How are the FE:EJ and Pkmn:Spectral apps coming along :p
Jill
Jill
They're both in a comparable state to the British Army in 1936 (part of what I'm studying, fyi):

Barely in existence.
Savo
Savo
I guess someone needs to say let there be light for both of em :p

Biblical references aside, here's my jab that I wanted to make earlier. I'm pretty sure America is pretty heavy already thanks to all these damn McDonalds.
Savo
Savo
And then you have heart attack grill or whatever the hell its called. If you weigh a certain amount, you eat free. Waitresses are also dressed like nurses, sooooooooo yeah. Never ate there before either, but I've seen it.
Jill
Jill
Heyoooooo!!!1!

Mind, Britain's no lightweight nation either.

But I will say - and not to disparage, as plenty of Americans are not like this at all - I had seen many regrettably obsese people in Britain, but it wasn't until I went to New York and Washington D.C that I saw people who were actually using mobility scooters to get around over even the briefest distances, by reason only of their size.
Jill
Jill
Wtf is dat :red: though. xD;
Savo
Savo
Savo
Savo
So yeah, it does live up to its name.
Jill
Jill
Jill
12-win streak!