Terraria Community Forums

Seeker
Seeker
Last time I checked lettuce was one of the staple ingredients In a taco.
ArcaNEIN
ArcaNEIN
Don't you mean TacoBell got lettuce everywhere BUT on the taco?
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Lettuces should be banned everywhere.
Seeker
Seeker
They are just bundles of leaves...
Leinfors
Leinfors
I hate lettuce. I don't care if it means I get a large chip with a tiny bit of meat on it . . . no lettuce. Or beans, or sour cream, or any vegetables for that matter.
Darthkitten
Darthkitten
That's not very healthy.

Then again, you don't go to Taco Bell to eat healthy...
Seeker
Seeker
You have just taken away what makes a taco, and most Mexican cuisine. But I share the feeling, I absolutely hate cheese. I've only eaten cheese when I've been forced to or when its greatly hidden.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Cheese is the secret to scrambled eggs that don't suck.
Darthkitten
Darthkitten
The secret to good scrambled eggs is to use butter and to make sure that they don't get overcooked. Cheese is overrated.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
That's stupid. I prefer tacos on my tacos.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Then again, I've been aversively conditioned to avoid the poop cakes that hotels dare to call "scrambled eggs"
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
That's odd. Normally you would have spaghetti on your spaghetti
Darthkitten
Darthkitten
@Baconfry: Ick. Yeah. Those are a disgrace to scrambled eggs.
AdenSword
AdenSword
(wait, you ate a non-pasta meal? WOAH!)

I'll never understand people who don't like veggies, there are only a couple of types of veggies I don't like, I've been fed them all my life and I don't know what I would do without them, I have tried putting meat in bread and it's just not the same without veggies. The nice moisture from the tomato, the delicious crunch of the lettuce, all that good stuff.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Understanding it is quite simple. You know there are foods you don't like? You didn't choose that, you were just born not liking their taste.

Now imagine that includes virtually every vegetable. Its not about crunch or moisture, its about taste, and to me, the taste is really really unpleasant.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Same. Pure and simple. Don't like vegetables. Also, I don't like adding stuff to my food as I believe that if it doesn't taste good on its own then it's not worth eating. Even if adding stuff makes it taste better as you are merely hiding the flavor.
Back
Top Bottom