Terraria Community Forums

VictorLes
VictorLes
and a :red: weird animatronic made of freddy faces with claws :red:
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
on the other hand, if this game clearly explains everything, the community can finally shut up about their stupid theories.
VictorLes
VictorLes
well i hope the animatronic in the teaser is a nightmare because the secret in bottom....
Xylia
Xylia
I'm really curious as to where they could really go with this. I mean, the place burned down, the animatronics were disassembled (and their remains surely destroyed by the fire), though I suppose Springtrap escaped, but yeesh. Surely at some point the thing would eventually come to a close. Unless they do a prequel deal.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
yeah, I'm not impressed by its design. I wasn't impressed by mangle either, and that's generally the same idea.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
@Arti there's a new teaser on Scott's homepage.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
since the third game was better than I expected (I had literally no faith in the third game) I'm not sure how to feel about the fourth. it will either be really bad, or be better than the third. There is no surefire that it will be better, the second was worse than the first after all.
A
Arthurdigit
heh, not working for me
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
site is probably too busy.
D
DarkWolf658
FIve Nights 4. I like the game and the fan art, but THE FOXY FANS! SHUT THE :red: UP! :red: SAVE US ALL!
Necro
Necro
But hey, we won't get it until Halloween, so that's a plus. I think.
D
DarkWolf658
if you guys watch certain vids (thanks youtube) you will see that Freddy in fnaf 3 is actually Golden Freddy. So Freddy isnt in the game (btw the weird Golden like thing that appears on the side is actually purple freddy
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
the freddy costume that randomly appears in the office is golden freddy.
Back
Top Bottom