Terraria Community Forums

Seeker
Seeker
Yeah that was pretty sad. Didn't see that coming. I really liked Ultron's personality.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Not Ultron silly goose.
Seeker
Seeker
I know lol, was just saying he was cool.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Like all action-like movies, I found it terrible. The lack of interesting personalities, vague explanations for what's going on and almost no character development other than the classic 'lol we love each other' does NOT make up for huge battle at the end that destroys your ears in theaters and where you can't even tell what's going on.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Quite frankly, I wanted the sister to die too because only one person getting obliterated is entirely unrealistic, and I don't understand why you need an entire team of gods to destroy one robot who probably isn't even made of that great of a metal.

Granted there were like hundreds of him, but, really?

Thus is why I dislike superhero movies.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Sometimes the best part is just fanboying. Destruction fed my child side and I enjoyed that. And it made me think about the fragility of our race. You just need to be one who likes those kinds of nerd culture.
Seeker
Seeker
Did anyone ask for your opinion? Its like you saw two people talking about a movie they and enjoyed and decided
"Hey, time to shove my opinions down some peoples throats and prove that mine is better."
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Nah, I don't mind. What world is this were one cannot voice an opinion and have intelligent conversation?
Seeker
Seeker
Good luck finding anything intelligent out of a conversation between someone who hates action movies and someone who's inner child feeds off of them.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I am a child in an old teenager's body with the philosophies of old dead guys. There's great convos to be had.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Well, I had to unleash my hate somewhere, and that wasn't all going to fit on my status... I've been waiting since I haven't been on my computer the entire week. And I don't hate action movies. I liked Iron Man 3, even though I didn't know what was going on half the time because I didn't watch the other two!
Seeker
Seeker
You said in your first comment that "like all action-like movies I found it terrible" suggesting that you hate all action-like movies. If I'm not mistaken Iron Man 3 wasn't a comedy or a drama, it was an action movie. Maybe you would've enjoyed it more if you had watched the other two movies.
Pixel
Pixel
He was my favourite character, too.
Your Conscience
Your Conscience
I found Age of Ultron to be fantastic. And tbh, I disagree with just about everything @GawenStarTeller said. 1: Ultron's final form was made of vibranium, the same metal as cap's shield, a.k.a. strongest metal in existence. The lesser robots were a bit less invincible though. 2: you have to admit, the movie had some fantastic lines.
Your Conscience
Your Conscience
3: Why would you want Scarlet Witch to die as well? It would be less dramatic that way as she was the only one who was close with Quicksilver. (Also Bisharp, thanks to movie science and such, Quicksilver will probably live.)
Your Conscience
Your Conscience
4: Lack of character development? I disagree. Remember the farmhouse? We got to see Hawkeye as a kind and loving husband and father rather than just an assassin. We also got some backstory from Black Widow. I could say more, but I think I'll just leave it at that. (Sorry for the amount of posts, but I blame the character limit)
Seeker
Seeker
Well typed, you truly are my conscience.
Your Conscience
Your Conscience
One more thing, Joss Whedon referred to the twins as "Massively important characters" now unless Joss has been taking lessons with Steven Moffat, I'm sure they won't introduce he won't introduce an important character by killing him. I mean come on, there wasn't even a funeral.
Back
Top Bottom