Terraria Community Forums

Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
(I don't hate borderlands, I love it)
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Yes but the giant thresher kept tossing me unavoidably off the rock when I came close to winning.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
less of a problem in multiplayer, unless it kills everyone at once. in monster hunter, your team only has three lives to share, forcing you to balance striking the monster, applying buffs to yourself and the team, healing, all while watching the monster for the slightest sign that it's about to attack. stressful, but fun. like dark souls, but less harrowing.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Monster Hunter has no real PC version, your arguments are all invalid. :dryadcool:
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
Just when I think a PC supremacist is capable of reason, you say shiet like that.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Sorry, I find it hard to respect, or even care about, things I cannot play myself.

It's not a "master race" thing but a "those :red:ing devs don't care about my gaming platform, so why should I care about their game?" thing.

It's perfectly reasonable - even though it may not be a likeable approach. And if you've seen me around, you'll know I give exactly zero point zero :red:s about being likeable.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
Perfectly understandable, this is the :red: that brought on the console war. AND WASN'T THAT A PERFECTLY GOOD WASTE OF GAMES!?!?
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Ok then, let's see...
Destiny has two actual raid bosses.(And Destiny isn't on PC because they're having enough trouble managing 4 versions)
Monster Hunter has, uh...well, :red:, I dunno, I never got to play the game.

...um...uh...
BORDERLANDS HAS A SHOTGUN THAT SHOOTS BULLETS THAT SPLIT INTO MORE BULLETS.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Borderlands 2 has a gun which shoots SWORDS WHICH EXPLODE INTO MORE SWORDS WHICH EXPLODE. And The Pre Sequel has A LASER THAT EXPLODES. Try to wrap your mind around the concept of an exploding laser.

Honestly tho, from what I've seen of the gameplay of MH, it doesn't seem to offer anything that differs from Shadow of Mordor in style.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
it's more like dark souls.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
So, boring choreography with no surprises anywhere? That sounds... Exciting. :dryadindifferent:
Back
Top Bottom