Terraria Community Forums

Akrasia
Akrasia
I was on whatsapp messaging my friends (It's 3:30 PM btw - afternoon, plenty of light). This skinny bald 50 year old is on a bycicle stopping on the sidewalk doing something on his phone. As I pass him, he suddenly grabbed my right arm (my right arm was holding my phone), shouting "SHOW ME THAT PHONE!"
Akrasia
Akrasia
I kicked his bycicle which he was on, he fell, and I quickly ran to my building (I was lucky enough that he parked right next to my building). He just rode off the moment he saw I opened the door to the building.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
... The only thing worse than a mugger is a scrub mugger, really. I consider them candidates for mercy kills.
Akrasia
Akrasia
No, a scrub mugger is much better. Had he been even slightly skilled I would have lost my phone or my backpack. I wore my backpack straps only on one shoulder so when I ran it fell next to him, he didn't do anything, I had enough time to quickly lunge for it and run to the building. A skilled mugger would have just taken the backpack and ran, I think.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Well, what I mean is, it's a good thing that you weren't mugged, but the one thing I don't ever tolerate is incompetence.
Back
Top Bottom