Terraria Community Forums

ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Yay! Do you want some help with quick leevl-up? ^^
Akrasia
Akrasia
Naw, thanks for the offer but I'm gonna actually try to do quests and actually play the game instead of pure leeching <3
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Hmmm challenging decision. Okay. Good luck on side-stories though ;)
Akrasia
Akrasia
Ohhh no, I only do quests that are worth my time (AKA the chillberg questline for example), sidequests usually only take up a ton of time and are boring
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
good to hear
which class?
Akrasia
Akrasia
Sadidia, since I have always been in love with summoning in ankama's games, and atm osamados isn't exactly a "summoner class" with their 1 per turn limitation
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
They are supposed to be one but since Ankama are bad at making decisions it's just an AoE class now
Akrasia
Akrasia
Naw, don't blame amakna as a whole, only wakfu's amakna branch - the branch working on dofus actually stays true to a class's role - sram as a trapper/sneaky class, osa as summoner, iop close combat, etc.

I mean come on bugfu, whats up with these lame combos you added for iops? o.0
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
True. Iop is not so fun anymore. They promised a good revamp and ... yeeaaah... let's leave it at "promised"...
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
I never tried these combos but I think they look cool

also a good way to not confuse Ankama with Amakna the nation is to remember that the word that have Kama (which is as you know the corrency of Wakfu) in is the name of Ankama
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
I actually never though of it that way xD and I weren't ever choosing Amakna as a first choice nation. Well, Bonta seems perfect for leveling up in early gameplay stages. After level 60 everyone is leaving national land and starts leveling in other regions (WIld Estate, Calamar Island, Sadida Kingdom, Monk Island or Shukaku, wabbits, some other stuff...)
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
And yeah, Iop was great in the past. In - the - PAST - It's sad how they left it as a class for "begginers" since it was one of the first classes, heck - many joined only to play that hot-headed combo guy ...
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
Iop does so much damage now though
I've seen a video of someone soloing the Enurado dungeon (the level 147 dungeon) with a Iop (no sidekicks, just a Iop)

because Iop is pretty good at surviving by itself now, when being attacked heavily you can go into the tank stance, and when at good health you can blast enemies with damage.
I didn't try it by myself but it looks good
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
I'm more of a rage type. Always counting every AP, MP, WP point and deciding what combo should I use. I have them all pretty worked out and I already got used to see perfect ways to smash enemies as Iop. Hahah ... I guess I will play a bit again ^^;
Akrasia
Akrasia
Don't get me wrong - Iop is a very strong class now, my only problem is that rather than dealing high damage its just spamming a bunch of attacks to get a combo
@ShadowDX Yeah, 'promised.' As you should have guessed from my countless rants on osa, what they promised looks good for everyone not part of the revamped class.
Back
Top Bottom