Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Redigi! Can I call ya Redigi? EH, doesn't matter, but anyways: Can you make fall damage work with different I-frames to fix this immortality glitch? I've tried it... and it works. Flawlessly. I think it would be a good idea to fix this, as I don't want to be in a survival server only to have it ruined because someone simply built this INSANELY easy-to-make contraption!
    Q
    Quasar [Hoik guy]
    I know, this is the invincibility machine I'm refering to here.
    xXCrypticNightXx
    xXCrypticNightXx
    @ethan2🥐 as much as I love building farms, as someone who also has put allot of time into the game, unfortunately I'll have to agree with that statement. Abusing a mechanic that was clearly not intended and one that ruins the gameplay, especially one this easy to do, ruins the game's longevity for new players. Turns the game into a quick beat and a short drive back to the video store ordeal.
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    @ethan2🥐 As long as people my Gromek999 and Eytherial exist, there will be no shortage of glitches and invincibility shenanigans.
    Nickleback or Imagine dragons ?

Which band do you think didnt deserve to be hated too much?
    Reactions: Unit Thirteen
    Duskuro🌳
    Duskuro🌳
    @Redigit🌳 So uhhh any more combination accessories or weapons so far in beta 1.4.5? I think you've seen some of my suggestions before. I think Terraria is missing some super cool combination accessories and weapons that totally fit the game.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    SYSTEMS DOWN???
    I swear I did not curse Re Logic!!!
    Wait... If system down, how are you typing here?
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    I like some of Nickelbacks rock music. And idk why people hate on imagine dragons. They’ve got good music.

Falling in reverse has good music, but a lot of understandable hate and drama (which I will not be talking about).
    Side note: This more mature music, listen at your own discretion.
    I just had a random thought. What would an Empress of Light Sentry Summon look like? Gigantic Teraprismas that ignore the fact that sentries aren't supposed to move and follow you? I don't much like the Moon Lord Sentries to be honest. I like it when Sentries have homing projectiles. Still waiting on Old One's Army upgraded Sentry Accessories. And an Endgame Sentry Armor maybe.
    im totally gonna do a roller skates playthrough in 1.4.5
    no wings, just skatin around with some balloons
    Hey Red, are Ice Golems and Angry Nimbus clouds supposed to spawn on the surface in remix/getfixedboi seeds? It never rains up there.
    Good day Red.I want to ask that which bosses are you planning to add new music to?(The new music for Eater of Worlds is really cool!:dryadpassionate:)And are you planning on adding new music for Lunatic Cultist?She is my favourite boss:pinky:
    This is probably more of a modded question but here we go (also no shade to either dev).

For calamity…it’s the same engine as default Terraria right? So how come the graphics look like Terraria 2? It feels like I’m playing a different game.

I assume it’s because graphics aren’t ranked amongst the highest priority as gameplay and features are.
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I think it's just design choice. If you look at things like the Empress of Light and new Rainbow Rod graphics, you can see that flashy things are possible in vanilla.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    They have different artists and a different design vision than us. Nothing wrong with that at all
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    I figured so. Was mostly curious if there would be a game conflict because of how different the graphics and performance are.
    Thanks Red.
    hey red. It would be cool if there was a way to summon a boss with a wire able furniture item but it wouldn't drop items. many people across the internet have also thought of this and created mods but there is one problem. I play console. I know a bit about coding and it can be hard to do certain things but it is okay if this isn't added I just wanted to hear you opinion about this topic.
    Hey,Red.I had a really Cool idea!:boulder:
    Now that we have many kinds of boulders.Why don't we add a cannon that can fire boulders?I really want to use it in pvp with my friends!:cool:
    Why was the ocra chosen to return to the game?
    Reactions: Not is Many
    Not is Many
    Not is Many
    Ocram can be reworked and won't be trash
    LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
    LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
    It's legal stuff, mostly. Re-Logic does not own the rights to Ocram; plus, he's still a janky and outdated boss in general. The only good thing about Ocram was the nostalgia, nothing else. It'd take a massive rework that entirely gets rid of what made Ocram, well, Ocram for it to be a decent boss. Let's just keep Ocram at rest, our favourite laser-spamming, EoC-AI-having boss should stay in old-gen consoles.
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    If they were to, there’s the consolaria mod. Which adds old gen content, but it’s all reworked to fit modern terraria. And it feels so seamless and official. Would love to see Chippy or one of the Devs give an official overview.
    Good day Boss Red, I just wanted to ask, since the conveyor belt will be able to transport dropped items vertically, is it possible to transport other things vertically? Players, golf balls, NPCS and enemies? And does the bottom of the conveyor belt also have the function it should?:p
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    this gives me a great idea for a hoik particle accelerator
    Can we have a new (probably not coming from Goblin, as he would never ever want us to do this) way of removing modifiers from items?
    Hey Red, I was wondering, do you look at the suggestions in the forums section as much as the suggestions written on your profile?
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    The opposite, actually. He's stated that suggestions posted on his profile are almost guaranteed to be forgotten about. The suggestion section is the home to post your, well, suggestions.
    Reactions: CTNC
    Suggestion for the vampire secret seed: The umbrella hat should work like the umbrella, but should be a post-Moonlord drop. I think this is best of both worlds, but then again, it is a vanity so it'd be annoying to have it be such a late game item, if you're a big fan of it.
    I just realized today that the Cobalt Shield introduced in the game 13 years ago cannot be crafted from cobalt by players.
    By combining a garden gnome with a wooden fishing rod, we should get a figure of a fishing gnome, which, when placed, increases the fishing power.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom