GravitronX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well if any assignment or quiz or test is below 70% I immdently lose access to all electronics yay for terrible mothers
    Wow I just went back to the old forums for nostalgia and I found my first suggestion wow the nostalgia maybe I should repost it here
    Oh how I miss the days of like bombs
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    Yeah I wasn't very popular there or here right now I'm like Steve arn't i or whatever his name is
    Pixel
    Pixel
    That sentence above is enough to make me violently vomit.
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    I shall edit my sentence to make sure you don't get Ectoplasma everywhere
    Hmm I'm thinking of making a really addicting game for the phone with in app purchases
    ArcaNEIN
    ArcaNEIN
    I'm quite worried by the fact that you called it a good game. While the nuances to console history is quite heartwarming (bless you, WonderSwan), the same can't be said for the repetitive gameplay that gets stale from the very beginning. Once you find those 3-4 successful formulas, that's it. That's the game. It's success depended on nostalgia and hipsters, with limited substance actually included in the game.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'm quite worried that you insist on taking this off a tangent when your "point" is challenged, instead of trying to counter said challenge.

Perhaps I hit close to home and you consider Game Dev Ripoff (sorry, "Tycoon") a good game. My most sincere condolences in that case.
    ArcaNEIN
    ArcaNEIN
    Please find the instance where I stated that I "consider Game Dev Ripoff (sorry, "Tycoon") a good game.", as you so wonderfully put it. I'm not trying to counter your claim of ripoffs, but rather, the basis of your claim itself. Furthermore, pushing the argument against the other party themselves, rather than their stance, is in no way a valid method.
    "wow aren't they cute doesn't that make you want to click them"
    I thought that was actually really funny, calling gravestones cute, until I realized it might have been a mistake.
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    If you check my spoiler I actually managed to breed and grow a lot up but one really rare one died young so I've been taking a break
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Rest in pieces.
    I intend to begin making random comments about my day and finding a way to make them amusing because I need to find a way to be happy off
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom