Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know the wii is old but why the :red: is the wiiware shop filled with unfunny bull:red:?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Most game publishers/developers don't seem to take the Big N seriously these days and those that bring the unfunny stuff come about in their wake.
    I got to the point in chrono trigger where I am not sure if I should be able to afford 99 heals and 99 tonics.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I am always at a loss in what a good position to be in is when playing Chrono Trigger. All the levels and numbers and spells go right over my head, but the game's still fun somehow.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It usually ends up becoming a cluster:red: if you are able to heal and restore your status so easy because it can turn a battle where you should rightfully die into an hour long bout of happyslaps with extra steps.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    All I know for certain is that I nicknamed Frog "FROG" because I wasn't paying attention so whenever he attacks or gets attacked it's like he's screaming
    As a couponer..
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I FOLLOW THE STORE'S :red:ING COUPON POLICY AND DON'T TRY TO FORCE OR CON THEM INTO GIVING ME :red: FOR FREE, SO THEY WONT HAVE TO THROW THE COUPONS AWAY AND TAKE A LOSS
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    How do I explain that which is impossible for people to understand ? It's why I don't preach my religion because it's not that easy to explain everything. Its why I don't give people the formulas to my medicines, it's why I don't give out my blue prints. It's only a moment away from human stupidity from taking control of everything.
    Sometimes I wonder if I am actually a bad person, or simply defending myself from interminable social blitzkriegs.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Also I bet you cant guess the word of the day. There will be a test.
    Just because you don't have enough money doesn't mean you get a discount.
    Reactions: SnailsAttack
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Im always happy to suggest what you can take off your order to lighten the price. Im pretty sure you don't need 8 bags of "chocolate".
    I guess I am going to have to start tieing a bell to things I let sit for a while. Things keep :red:ing disappearing into thin air.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    and I can say that because I picked through the house like a detective on crack.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Just short of tearing out drywall.
    Fun Fact: The dark web was mainly created because of people who are too stupid to not visit a website, and instead :red: about said website.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Then the website gets taken down.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    One common way is to associate the website with a random illegal content matter, especially if the website does not contain, and infact does not condone said content matter.
    These fools are getting closer and closer to me on the road. One day I am going to be too tired to react in time.
    I honestly don't know how to enforce the privacy part of my private property peacefully.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Profligates are too stupid to read the signs in the first place. And if someone runs over my plants that will use up the last of my mercy and faith in humanity. I still have some. I keep it in a shoebox under my bed.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    the secret is an american saying, put into modern terms, speak softly, and carry your :red:ing shotgun wherever you go.
    MRW "I left my credit card in my car."
    9bqJMVH.jpg
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Um. Excuse me. You.. left your credit card in the car.. yet you have a massive purse which you insist on setting on all my barcode sheets AND my handheld, which has your wallet inside of it.. AND YOU LEFT YOUR MOTHER :red:ING ONLY METHOD OF PAYMENT IN YOUR CAR.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I assume that's your only method of payment because anyone else would have used their debit card instead. But I guess you emptied that out on that fancy purse.
    You know. When I meant finding bugs, I didn't mean a world deleting itself immediately after creation. But I will still count it.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    No it wasn't even in the folder. in b4 "did you try turning it off and on again?"
    It's been a long time since I've played this game. Now that a few updates have accrued im going to get back in.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    My goal for this next playthrough is to find at least 4 bugs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom