Search results for query: *

1. Eldrazi

tModLoader [0.1] Mystic Hunter

Eyy, thanks for taking an interest! It doesn't make any changes to vanilla code. The only real 'clash' we're aware of is with SSC (Server Side Characters) which is non-game breaking, but will not allow you to force existing characters to start with nothing (they will still be able to use the...
  2. Eldrazi

We back in this as we're nearing the 1.0 release of the mod; this latest update adds a LOT of new souls + some much needed QoL content. Next release will include some more QoL and graphical updates, and the Old One's Army NPC souls. Hope y'all enjoy this new update once again! Be sure to let...
  3. Eldrazi

tModLoader Metroid Mod

You should be able to do so by equipping the morph ball as a mount, and opening the 'alternate' accessory menu (that contains mount item, pet item, grapple, etc).
  4. Eldrazi

tModLoader Metroid Mod

To ease all your concerns, this is one of the bugs that's already been fixed. I think Scooterboot can/will elaborate more when the time's there for a new (hotfix) release.
  5. Eldrazi

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Thank you for the thorough explanation, that really helps a lot! Will try to replicate the issue a couple more times, see where we end up.
  6. Eldrazi

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I've been abusing the Grappling beam a *lot* in the past 20 minutes, but have yet to catapult off-screen. Since we're having problems replicating this issue, we'd love it if those who experienced this issue could fill in some details! 1. World size 2. Screen setting (fullscreen, windowed) 3...
  7. Eldrazi

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Excellent, got the same error log before and implemented a fix should work 👍 Note: that this fix is not online yet.
  8. Eldrazi

tModLoader Metroid Mod

There's been a bug created on the Github issues page for this already; a potential fix is being worked on: https://github.com/Terratroid/Terraria-Metroidmod_TmodLoader/issues/8 Do you have the logs files from when this issue happens (as described in a comment with the issue)? That might help to...
  9. Eldrazi

I hope I'm not spamming this thread too much! Two updates have been released since I've last posted here; I've included their changelogs below. Terra and I are conversing about and contemplating a little secret surprise. More info about that later!
  10. Eldrazi

Also, a real quick update since there's been a new version release: v0.1.5.1 🥳 This update took a little longer, but we're picking up from where we left off. For the next few updates, we will be focussing on the event-related mobs and bosses, and are starting with... Weather events (think rain...
  11. Eldrazi

Hi, thanks for taking an interest in the mod! With the current state of the mod you won't need a new world; everything is dropped by vanilla NPCs (both bosses and mobs). Not really sure if we're thinking about changing the mod name. `Hunter class` might be a little bit misleading, since this...
  12. Eldrazi

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

There is an NPCID for the World Feeder, just not with that name. When in doubt, I like to use the following method: Go to the Terraria wiki and find the NPC you're looking for. The internal ID of the NPC is always listed: https://terraria.wiki.gg/World_Feeder Then head over to the vanilla NPC...
  13. Eldrazi

While we have updates our Discord, we have failed to update this forum post. Apologies! Below I've included a few spoilers with the change-logs. We will also update the forum post with some more juicy spoilers soon! This latest release got us very excited, since this releases all HM mob...
  14. Eldrazi

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I think I'm speaking for both me and Terra when I say that I didn't expect this much interest in the mod in the state it's in!
  15. Eldrazi

Unfortunately I haven't played Undertale, so I wouldn't know!
  16. Eldrazi

The next release is going to include a new UI, designed to make your experience even better!
  17. Eldrazi

Good point! We'll have to look into that for sure. I can promise you that we won't do anything item/weapon related in this soul alpha, but we're sure to develop more 'Vania systems, so we that might actually be something we will pick up! I've added your suggestion to the backlog. If you have...
  18. Eldrazi

Update v0.1.2.1 is out now: - Server host issue hotfix. - Minor gameplay logic improvements (performance improvements). With the last release, multiplayer/server hosting broke! :eek: That's all fixed now and multiplayer should work like a charm once again. Enjoy!
  19. Eldrazi

Update v0.1.2 is out now: - Added UI/UX upgrades. - Increased default soul drop chance (1.5% instead of 1%). - Increased soul-accessory drop chance (from 1/50 to 1/10), but lowered its added soul drop chance (from 5% to 1.5%). - Added shared-soul npcs (zombie, etc). We hope...
  20. Eldrazi

We actually have a roadmap for all souls/npcs already. This does not mean we don't value community feedback, though! Our first alpha release (v0.1) included all pre-HM souls (mobs and bosses), which means we will be working on all HM content now. If you want to keep close track of our...
Back
Top Bottom