Search results for query: *

1. Cryogenesis

Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

X-002 finishes crafting his new device and calls all of his drones back, He stands up and transforms the greatsword back to its original form, a metal rod which he then stores back in his leg. "So, who are the newcomers?" He looks at Lance and then crouches down to look at Orizilth.
  2. Cryogenesis

X-002 did not look surprised that he teleported to the van and just continued to what he was doing
  3. Cryogenesis

X-002 after witnessing the battle between Xal and Caelus, decided that there was no point in him fighting anymore, he got out of the throne room and called all of the drones he deployed each one had collected the metal from the armor of the dead soldier. He then sat down and started upgrading...
  4. Cryogenesis

"Why is no one here willing to give me answers" X-002 activates the propulsion cannons, this time, he is going faster than before. He lunges toward the machines doing a horizontal slash that sends an electric shockwave around the throne room (19)
  5. Cryogenesis

(14) X-002 lets go of the axe, letting it slam into the ground before grabbing it and backing up. "Hey, machine, care to explain what is this god nonsense you are blabbering about?" X-002 would turn the battle axe into a greatsword, the edge is plasma, and zaps of electricity are emitted...
  6. Cryogenesis

X-002 jumps into the air and grabs his axe, slamming down with enough force to create a crater in the ground, he looks at the fourth diviner and then at the giant machine before taking out the antenna and connecting it to the van's radio "Niyr, if you can hear me come back, your help is needed"...
  7. Cryogenesis

X-002 would throw his axe spinning vertically, causing it to clash with the orb in mid-air(14) He then raises his left arm and his hand transforms into a cone with a light blue sphere sitting on top, around it are two rings the first one bigger than the other, that orbit it. The device starts...
  8. Cryogenesis

"Question, does your sword trap the soul of the people you kill?"
  9. Cryogenesis

"you were one tough opponent, too bad you couldn't join our side" X-002 pushes Arvents' body, causing it to fall, He rips the sword on his shoulder before deploying from his back three drones that instantly start repairing X-002's body, after the drones are done he tells them to collect metal...
  10. Cryogenesis

X-002 moves his head but is hit in the shoulder instead and his left arm was almost cut off (12) He then electrifies his hand and grabs Arvent's arm, hoping that the material Arvent's armor was made of is conductive. (15) As he does this he locks eyes with Arvent before opening his mouth, a...
  11. Cryogenesis

(2) X-002 holds out his right arm to activate the triple-barrel gun inside...but forgets that Arvert damaged that arm a while ago and the admiral managed to cut through X-002's metal body. He looks down, the wound is deep, sparks fly out from the wound as multiple wires are cut and a green glow...
  12. Cryogenesis

X-002 activates his propulsion cannons just in time to dodge the admiral attack to the right(19, I got bloody lucky) "That was a close one partner, allow me to return the favor" X-002 would turn the edge of his glaive into plasma and drag it across the floor, melting it in the process, before...
  13. Cryogenesis

(oh, thanks for the explanation, both of you) X-002 nearly didn't notice the sword and turned the propulsion cannons to the left to dodge, but he did it to late, and the sword penetrated through his upper right arm (6) following this he deactivated the propulsion cannons and jumped into the air...
  14. Cryogenesis

(Sorry, do you mind explaining how combat works? I am new to this)
  15. Cryogenesis

"I said I didn't want any unnecessary bloodshed but you are forcing my hand here" His bionic eyes began to glow red instead of blue as he said that. X-002 would activate the multiple small propulsions jets in his back, rushing forward to Admiral Arvent, splitting in half any soldiers that dared...
  16. Cryogenesis

"Come on now, lower your weapons, I don't want unnecessary bloodshed" X-002 would then open a compartment in his left leg, pulling out a metal stick that extends and turns into a glave.
  17. Cryogenesis

X-002 does a laser scan on the empress before kneeling down, as he is kneeling a small antenna emerges from his shoulder.
  18. Cryogenesis

X-002 would start following the guards, analyzing and scanning the nearby structures for information
  19. Cryogenesis

X-002 would procced to head through the portal
Back
Top Bottom