Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

Should I unveil the secrets of The Van and make it into a public thread so that it may continue?

• Yes, usher in a new era of The Van, and let the world join in it’s glory.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, let The Van live on as nothing more than a pleasant memory.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Orizilth swats the thing she vomited into the corner of the van and then looks at Niyr, and hisses something in an attempt to explain her name is Orizilth.

(14) X-002 lets go of the axe, letting it slam into the ground before grabbing it and backing up.
"Hey, machine, care to explain what is this god nonsense you are blabbering about?"
X-002 would turn the battle axe into a greatsword, the edge is plasma, and zaps of electricity are emitted randomly from the sword.
The large machine silently dashes away, vanishing from sight and...

The black mists begin coalescing...into a single, giant, clawed hand.

<<I'll be right behind you people. Go.>>
<<I'll keep its attention.>>

The clawed hand swipes at the...machine's body.
(D20: 5)
(4) blocking the path of the hand from hitting the other machine, deploying a thin cyan barrier from its arm, which breaks from the slash, the fingers cutting lightly into the machine's arm.

It recoils a bit, the wound mending in a matter of seconds.

It then just hovers a bit in the air, just.. looking for any oncoming attacks.

Vinessa, growling softly in fury, obliges, regrowing away to look for the driver of the Van.
He's just.. watching, revolvers now put away.

... He raises a hand.. the tip of one of his fingers beginning to glow red.

Maeleene is now cracked all over, steaming heavily and groaning.

The little pyramid from earlier floats over, looking from the machine to Maeleene.

It opens into three parts, the top of the pyramid, the "eye", and the bottom.. currents of cyan energy begin zapping between the parts, and the whole thing begins to shudder.

The machine forms a plasma barrier around Maeleene.. still holding her in place.

The triangle continues to shudder..

The machines pay no attention to the darkening of the room.

And then fire would seep in from the edges of the ceiling. A ghostly, cold, purple fire, fading into a white as it wisps away...
Then, darkened skeletal claws would slowly dig under the ceiling, before lifting and peeling it off with ease, as the entire room is plunged into darkness, wisps of dark greyish purple smoke dancing around the edges of the room.
A head then slowly lowers down, it alone being twelve metres tall. It... appears to be Niyr's skull... It then fixes its gaze right onto the two machines.
"Xal, what did I say about playing with the other deities?"

*While he watches the two converse, Lance writes 'Orizilith' with frost onto the floor, and with the other, he writes his name next to it, albeit a lot neater.*

(4) blocking the path of the hand from hitting the other machine, deploying a thin cyan barrier from its arm, which breaks from the slash, the fingers cutting lightly into the machine's arm.

A maw of jagged teeth in a slasher smile forms from the mists, following up with a chomp that…probably was meant more to distract it? (D20: …2.)

Vinessa heads over to them.
“…is this stuff out of our league, driver?”

And then fire would seep in from the edges of the ceiling. A ghostly, cold, purple fire, fading into a white as it wisps away...
Then, darkened skeletal claws would slowly dig under the ceiling, before lifting and peeling it off with ease, as the entire room is plunged into darkness, wisps of dark greyish purple smoke dancing around the edges of the room.
A head then slowly lowers down, it alone being twelve metres tall. It... appears to be Niyr's skull... It then fixes its gaze right onto the two machines.
The maw glances up at the skull.
<…show-off.>

*While he watches the two converse, Lance writes 'Orizilith' with frost onto the floor, and with the other, he writes his name next to it, albeit a lot neater.*
Unfortunately she cannot read, but seems to understand that it must mean something and so looks up at Niyr again.

Maeleene is now cracked all over, steaming heavily and groaning.

The little pyramid from earlier floats over, looking from the machine to Maeleene.

It opens into three parts, the top of the pyramid, the "eye", and the bottom.. currents of cyan energy begin zapping between the parts, and the whole thing begins to shudder.

The machine forms a plasma barrier around Maeleene.. still holding her in place.

The triangle continues to shudder..

The machines pay no attention to the darkening of the room.
"Why is no one here willing to give me answers"
X-002 activates the propulsion cannons, this time, he is going faster than before. He lunges toward the machines doing a horizontal slash that sends an electric shockwave around the throne room (19)

Vinessa then, after a comically long time, looks up and notices the skull, eyes widening as the only evidence of her fear.
“…”
“Driver get us out of here right the :red: now.”

Xal turns to look at him, still holding onto Maeleene, but withdrawing the blade from her. She seems so weakened that she can't even regenerate.

"... I'll feed you another one if you can just let me finish having my fun here."

The triangle floats at her side, beginning to glow brightly now.. it seems as if its.. about to explode?

A maw of jagged teeth in a slasher smile forms from the mists, following up with a chomp that…probably was meant more to distract it? (D20: …2.)
(3) It floats back a bit, not taking any more changes, and just raising both hands, a thick cyan barrier forming around the two machines.
Vinessa heads over to them.
“…is this stuff out of our league, driver?”
"... I'm afraid it may be.. I think we're too late.. but.."

He slashes with the red fingertip, a thin black line cleaving through the air, which, with a ripple of red, expands.

The driver steps into it.

An entirely different machine emerges from the other side of the portal, robe gusting slightly off of it.

"I shall still do the best that I can."

1714607585935.png

Reality seems to distort around the machine's hand for a moment, a slightly distorted black and red blade of energy appearing in its hand.

*Very loudly backs up into the Van*
The guard slowly peeks out of the car.

"A-Are we safe?"

*Lance sits still for a brief moment before smoothly morphing into an anthropomorphic form.*
*He still looks down at Orizilith, but doesn't say anything.*

Xal turns to look at him, still holding onto Maeleene, but withdrawing the blade from her. She seems so weakened that she can't even regenerate.

"... I'll feed you another one if you can just let me finish having my fun here."

The triangle floats at her side, beginning to glow brightly now.. it seems as if its.. about to explode?
"...Very well. I will be waiting,do not disappoint me..."
Space then seems to fold in on itself several times, as the room returns to mostly normal and the dragon vanishes, though the roof is still missing.

Back
Top Bottom