Search results for query: *

1. Shilaila

Other A new use for life fruit that involves critters: life silage

Just wanna note that it would not work on town pets.
  2. Shilaila

Other A new use for life fruit that involves critters: life silage

Red has already announced that their may be some new uses for life fruit as life fruit becomes obsolete after you maxed out your HP for 1.4.5. There seems to be a theme when the new update is being released one step at a time of the terrarian being able to become more connected with the nature...
  3. Shilaila

Game Mechanics - DOORS no longer need BLOCKS on top -

You can already use echo coating one blocks placed over doors to make the door look like it’s standing up by itself.
  4. Shilaila

Biomes & Nature The Wallow: Melancholic alternative to the Hallow.

The biome sounds liminal like it could be a backrooms level or something. That’s what it kinda reminds me of. Also the enemies do sound cool but terraria probably doesn’t want you to be attacked random fellas and their colleagues as it might not be the best impression on younger players. Very...
  5. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Buff the anchor flail and make it more useful

The anchor weapon is a HM flail that falls flat compared to other early Hardmode weapons like the drippler crippler and chain guillotines. The weapon is basically useless against any of the HM bosses and even struggles against the WOF. Due to the weapon’s rarity you usually obtain it way later...
  6. Shilaila

Game Mechanics The Problems with Damage Variance and a possible solution.

I say adding DV setting could have the potential to change terraria weapon reviews from youtubers like terrasteel, soccreteez, sorbet cafe, and AdamChromE and by players in general by a lot but also could just end up not ever really being used bc it’s kinda niche.
  7. Shilaila

What would happen if you wore terraria armor IRL

Just did a bit of research and found out the adamantite probably existed during ancient times because it comes from the word “ adamant “ which is Greek for not tameable, which they probably just called a super rare mineral that probably no longer exists of diamond and lodestone. Lodestone is a...
  8. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Add ammo reservation bonus to the Super Star Shooter.

I don’t think this should have ammo reservation by default as you can already get the ammo conservation buff by drinking potions and interacting with the ammo box but I do think a upgrade in dps so that it can actually kill the golem and deserve the designation “super”.
  9. Shilaila

Drawings & Paintings Drew Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace by The Offspring but Terraria

I say if terraria was a punk rock band they would probably be the offspring bc terraria is underrated just like them in a way
  10. Shilaila

Iron man mark 1 armor but the flame thrower system combusted
  11. Shilaila

I’m aware terraria is a fantasy game and not too grounded on reality but I always wondered what would it be like to wear terraria armor in real life. In this post I will be analysing some of terraria’s early game armor. The miners outfit, on the outside may look fine but it doesn’t provide...
  12. Shilaila

[MEDIA] Shame dreadnautilus wasn’t ranked, I say he could make so really neat salsa and...

Shame dreadnautilus wasn’t ranked, I say he could make so really neat salsa and bruschetta combos
  13. Shilaila

Currently working on something pancake related, so I won’t be crêpeing around here much, (and...

Currently working on something pancake related, so I won’t be crêpeing around here much, (and also waffles are just pancakes with abs ;) ).
  14. Shilaila

Tell me your most irrational fears.

Fermented beet root juice is eldritch and should not be consumed. I tried to dye my porridge red but then it literally turned into writhing flesh and the nuts I had mixed in it looked like maggots. 🥒
  15. Shilaila

Items Several new pets and pet combos.

Don’t think anyone in the terraria community would be too hurt by more pets tbh unless the few players that think adding pet combos is just bloating the number of items in the game.
  16. Shilaila

Drawings & Paintings corny's creations

Do you know if the tiki torch is a torch or lamp ?
  17. Shilaila

Other A special reward for filling out the map: map embroidery

Filling out the entire map in terraria is no picnic, usually requiring a good weapon, tp potions or a rod of discord, and a light pet like the cursed sapling. I think there should be a little treat for players once they explore 75% of the map (not a full 100% bc that is too laborious). The map...
  18. Shilaila

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria Suggestions

The Veronica pet or mobile service module sounds like a really neat form of compact storage for end game terraria. I feel like you could summon it from your own inventory rather than from a pet slot seeing that Veronica isn’t the most attractive thing It seems like it could be a legit...
  19. Shilaila

Weapons & Equip Gunther: Penguin sword.

Big penguin cakesicle that can fire mini penguins to fight for you sounds like a pretty cool sword, the concept itself also makes it feel like it could make a pretty cool launcher weapon pre Plantera that requires some sort of ammunition other than rockets to be used like snow blocks.
  20. Shilaila

Ask a Derpling anything.

Are you related to the crimson herpling?
Back
Top Bottom