Shilaila
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Devs are probably gonna wanna look at this…
    Man, if you can flip people off in deadcells then a hope you can there is an emote in 1.4.5 where you can also give people the “bird”

IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg

You can already emote about ale and beer so why not also flip people off.
    • Haha
    Reactions: GeneralTrash5
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    There should be a !!!!!!!!!!! and a ???????????? emote
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    @ppowersteef
    ah yes
    flipping off a pokemon then doubling special attacks damage
    👌
    Shilaila
    Shilaila
    Actually maybe terraria doesn’t need these goofy emotes bc players would probably be pretty confused if they used a goose emote on an NPC, the NPC gets mad, and then the NPC attacks them.
    Currently working on quite a large khaios related suggestion for 1.4.5

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpeg
      IMG_0470.jpeg
      122.7 KB · Views: 19
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    Uh oh, if a Disney employee ever reads this tooltip they will start preparing 10 lawsuits in under 2 nanoseconds…

TWillyH
    TWillyH
    somehow theres someone more toxic with their copyrights than both of those companies combined

Preston, the CEO (i think) of big games, creator of pet sim 99 on roblox, legit takes down any games with cube pets and once tried to trademark THE :red:ING SQUARE

also he didnt even come up with that, mining sim did, So hes abusing a power HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    imaginary scenario
    that mf: *trademarks squares*
    grids, low definition (countable pixels) images, many video games, foundation of some bridge pillars, boxes of products, cheese, etc.:
    adios
    TWillyH
    TWillyH
    king also once tried to trademark the word "saga" and then tried to sue some other mobile game that came out before candy crush saga

Shame dreadnautilus wasn’t ranked, I say he could make so really neat salsa and bruschetta combos
    Think I have terraria monomania. Irl I have a pretty big family and I’m getting hyperfixated on drawing sketches and playing this game and I feel like I’ve fallen into quite a rut so I’m going to go cold turkey on all terraria related stuff and spend more time with family for a bit. Not sure when I’ll be back tbh
    Reactions: doormatt
    doormatt
    doormatt
    i think it is good to realize that u need that. not everyone would! i hope that u have a very good time focusing on being with ur family :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom