Search results for query: *

1. A

Will you be there to face what comes next?

They need to make Hell harder. It spans the entire world horizontally, but there's almost no new content in hell, besides the red devils, past hardmode. Hopefully we get some expansions in hell soon.
  2. A

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Should there be rewards upon completing these achievements? Or are they just going to be here cause they can? also: Addicted - Play the game for at least 2000 hours. Wastrel - Craft 200 copper shortswords.
  3. A

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

achievements can only be attained once per character: Fresh air - Enter the world for the first time as your character. Reward: Copper tools and sword. Eye's Doom - defeat the eye of Cthulhu. Reward: binoculars Skull bash - Beat Skeletron. Reward: skeletron hand bee swatter - beat queen bee...
  4. A

Biomes & Nature Glacial Ice

What about arrows made of nanites? There's a nano bullet and a flask of nanites, but no "nano arrow." Same goes with golden bullets/flask of gold and party bullets/flask of party. Also, if there's an entire new bar added to the game, shouldn't there be more things to craft rather than just...
  5. A

PC Item 3,000!

omg, now I'll be going back to Terraria :)
  6. A

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

hi i am a person and your videos are awesome and terraria is awesome and yeah hi
  7. A

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

people these days... do not realize that indie game devs do not have 15 hrs of spare time every day to post.
Back
Top Bottom