FindFrame is setting your sprite to the first to the fifth of your sprite sheet animation depending on the value of ai, but you're setting the frame count at the start of the script to be the same as eaters of souls (which is 2 sprites iirc). What does your actual sprite sheet look like?
Sorry for the double post, we got our first 1.4 patch for Thorium, courtesy of Bluegobln above!
I'll keep the opening post updated with the patches I'm aware of, also I made a workshop collection with the same purpose.
Alright so the guide does still mostly apply but there was a minor change in how item types are grabbed in 1.4, so I modified the guide to point out what needs to be changed and attached a second example with the fixed syntax.
Ty for pointing this out and going through the effort of trying to...
Might actually mention it, but it looks like the mod cross-compatibility actually works, and it kind of always did. The tutorial to make a compatibility mod on the first page of this thread should still be valid. Lemme know if anything doesn't work as intended.
It was some goofy incompatibility issues caused by 1.4 updating and arbitrarily deciding OverrideColor must be capitalized now. I just pushed a patch to bring the mod up to date.
Also glad to hear you've enjoyed the mod!
Yep! Since things have changed quite a bit from 1.3 plus the possibility of things changing quite a bit even more I kept the support to vanilla only. However since 1.4 alpha has a stable branch and devs have suggested it's a good time to begin porting, I might consider reintroducing mod...
Yep, I've added it. The tokens issue is well known and I thought I fixed it already but I guess I am silly. I actually already have a fix ready but my ISP is currently having issues with the mod browser for some goofy reason and I fear I wont be able to push an update for a bit.
I don't really do image editing, I just help out with compressing and resizing gifs to fit into xenforo's silly avatar limitations. I can turn a bunch of images into a gif but actual editing isn't really my thing.
I found out the problem and it seems to be related to the lenght of the gif. After some testing it seems like xenforo only supports gifs up to 100 frames long, this one is a modified version of the bigger one with a bunch of frames cut off to meet the quota. Hopefully this one should work just fine!