Search results for query: *

1. Tetrahedron

Working as Designed Water doesn't slow player down (most of the time)

Here's the bug: My character isn't normally affected by water physics unless I am holding Shift for auto-equip. In the clip I only use the flare gun, but it's also happened when using torches, as well as other armor/accessory loadouts.
  2. Tetrahedron

Blocks & Decoration Small Trophy Change

Greetings all! This is my first thread in a while. I'm bad at writing intros, and I forgot where I was going with this, so lets get straight to the point. Boss trophies are bad at being trophies Now, I propose a small change to try to fix this. (so small I feel sorta guilty making a whole...
  3. Tetrahedron

Blocks & Decoration Hat Rack

In terraria, I'm a person who collects A LOT of vanity items. To me, it seams like there are way more hat items than anything else, and I was tired of using a whole mannequin for one item. So, here goes nothing! (btw, I was sick while making this) Hat Rack Wall-mounted. Holds...
  4. Tetrahedron

Game Mechanics Weapon "priority"

Sorry if there's a wall of text, I wrote this on a phone I came across this problem while fighting the pumpkin moon. I was using chlorophyte bullets, and instead of them hitting the pumpking, they would hit splinterlings instead. I Suggest that homing and summoning weapons would prioritize...
  5. Tetrahedron

Game Mechanics Make the wizard less useless!

For players who use melee or ranged(like me), the wizard is pretty useless. I suggest that he would be able to enchant items. You would get the enchantments by talking to thw wizard and clicking a butten labeled "enchant". It would work exactly the same as reforging, but with different effects...
  6. Tetrahedron

WIP Cinimatic-esc(ish) Terraria screenshots!

I wanted to do a sort of series of nice looking screnshots of things in terraria. For example, A guy standing on a cliff, looking prety epic! If you have any sugestions, please tell me!
  7. Tetrahedron

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Blood Moon improvements

How do you delete a thread?
  8. Tetrahedron

Game Mechanics Vanty changes

I think that playes should be able to were vanity items that cover only the face with vanity items that cover only the top of their head For example: -Sunglasses with the Wizard hat (like my avatar) -Gogles with the robot hat -Mime mask with the Gansta Hat There could be another slot next to...
Back
Top Bottom