Search results for query: *

1. C

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

Regarding the PS4/Xbox One versions, is any substantial work being done on future content updates? The post makes it sound as though they've been put on hold until you guys clear the existing issues.
  2. C

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Have the requirements for PlayStation Trophies been updated to reflect the addition/loss of some content? For example, there's a Trophy that existed prior to the update that is earned for getting all Armors. Have the requirements for earning the trophy been updated, so I won't have to obtain old...
  3. C

Resolved [PS4]Have trophies been updated to reflect the loss of exclusive content or addition of 1.3 content?

For example, there's a trophy that can be earned for owning all pets. Have the old console-exclusive pets been removed from the requirements, or is the trophy impossible to earn now?
  4. C

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Overall, I think the update is good so far. My largest gripes are with the new UI and controls. - "Redigit's Pick" is fine, but it should not be selected automatically. - When editing your custom controls, it's difficult to see what exactly is selected. Going all of the way down should not...
Back
Top Bottom