Search results for query: *

• Users: Kefke
  • Order by date
  1. Kefke

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I don't have it installed. In my opinion Calamity is very unbalanced, especially in Hardmode. However, while not the mod author, I would say that if you want to make your own mod that changes the balance for Calamity, do that. Going to someone and saying "nobody is going to use your mod unless...
  2. Kefke

I believe Thorium is still on the 1.3.5 branch of tModLoader. In your Steam library, you should be able to find tModLoader, and click on the gear icon (Manage) to get to Properties, and from there to Betas. Make sure you have "1.3-legacy" selected to play in the old version of Terraria, with...
  3. Kefke

Okay, so looking at the changelog, one thing really bothers me. Wasn't the whole point of having the quick eat key in the first place to make it worthwhile to use the Cook's food? I distinctly remember it being a thing that those items were inconvenient to use, and being able to pop them at...
  4. Kefke

Hey, has anyone been having issues with the Christmas/Halloween Center stations? The wiki doesn't list any requirements for them, nor does the tooltip, but they just...won't turn on. At least, not in my single player worlds. On my friend's multiplayer world, they at least visually activate, but...
  5. Kefke

[Question] Conditional Dialogue (Can this be done?)

Definitely something I'm going to have to consider. Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking inherent compatibility should be doable if I can use the same shop list for both, and have any differences in the lists be set up as items that only show up when certain conditions are met, with one of...
  6. Kefke

What about adding conditions to existing lines? For instance, let's say I wanted to replace the Goblin Tinkerer with another type of monster, but then also wanted that to tie to swapping the Goblin Army with an invasion of that type of monster as well. Could I add a condition to the Princess'...
  7. Kefke

I've been playing around with the idea of seeing if I can make a mod that will roll variant NPCs, in the same way as there are variant ores and evils. So, for example, instead of a Painter, you might get an Artist. Or instead of a Stylist, you'd get a Barber. I'd be trying to make them different...
  8. Kefke

PC Sentries Broken?

Ever have an issue that just doesn't happen during testing? That's me right now. I started the process of testing my mods one at a time. Removed GRealm and made a new character and world to test. Didn't run into the sentry problem. Decided to test it with GRealm back on, just to make sure the...
  9. Kefke

PC Sentries Broken?

Obviously, I know I can do that. I made this thread in the hopes that it's a known issue and someone can save me the trouble.
  10. Kefke

PC Sentries Broken?

So, here's an issue I'm having in my modded Terraria playthrough...sentries don't work. They'll appear and do their business for a little while, then just arbitrarily disappear. Usually, they just stick around for a few seconds and then vanish. Sometimes it seems like they'll stick around longer...
  11. Kefke

tModLoader [Help Wanted] M-Ore Variants; Before I get started...

Thanks for the reply! Not entirely encouraging, but I was beginning to think I should just give up after getting no responses at all.
  12. Kefke

tModLoader [Help Wanted] M-Ore Variants; Before I get started...

I had an idea for a mod that adds a new, third tier of variant ores, working title "M-Ore Variants". The idea is to add a third set of ores that can spawn in place of the vanilla types for Normal and Hardmode. Meaning that, in addition to Copper/Tin, Iron/Lead, Mythril/Orichalcum, etc... each of...
  13. Kefke

**REPORTED** Backup files clogging Recycle Bin

Same here. Though, I have plenty of free time, and after a long play session I can easily end up with 30-40+ files in my recycle bin. Very concerned that this could cause my computer to crash, or cause other issues due to using up memory, fragmentation, etc...
  14. Kefke

Resolved No option to turn off Borderless Windowed mode while in-game.

So you're saying it's not a bug, just terrible design?
  15. Kefke

Resolved No option to turn off Borderless Windowed mode while in-game.

Issue as described in thread title. I've checked through my menus several times, quite thoroughly. There simply isn't an option there once you start playing. According to other threads I've seen, under my Video settings, there should be an option for Resolution that will allow me to disable...
  16. Kefke

**REPORTED** Resolution not being kept after quitting game, bordered window not working

I can't even get an option to have a bordered window! I hate borderless windowed applications!
  17. Kefke

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Wow...there sure are a lot of animal head masks in there.
  18. Kefke

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I'm a little disappointed that NPCs don't have preferred furniture.
  19. Kefke

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I'll believe it when I see it. If you're planning on making sprites from scratch anyway, then I don't see why a visual is even necessary. Maybe backing Starbound (and yes, I know, different people) left a bad taste in my mouth, but I don't trust devs that expect the community to do work for them...
  20. Kefke

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I'm not suggesting that content from mods will be reused. I am suggesting that the modding community, where most of the talented spriters are found, posses a distinct advantage due to the requirement for art to be used as a part of the submission. Also, that requirement reeks of "we want to add...
Back
Top Bottom