3. 4tehLolz

Say something random about the person above you

Knows their Flash games well
  4. 4tehLolz

The Copperdrome!

The Copperdrome!
  5. 4tehLolz

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Rockfish. Damn badass, good DPS and fairly easy to achieve through a bit of fishing. I would also say it is one of the fastest hammers in the game.
  6. 4tehLolz

Game Mechanics Starter Class items

I never stick to one class. I understand why others do, but I just enjoy every class and spray them with partisans/ crystal storm /twin staff/ megashark. I think this could be a good idea, but it gives the feeling of limitation on the character. And I don't think some people want that. You could...
  7. 4tehLolz

That avatar is smoooooooooth.

That avatar is smoooooooooth.
  8. 4tehLolz

I keep seeing this avatar trend. Is this the rival of the overpowering Caramelldansen?

I keep seeing this avatar trend. Is this the rival of the overpowering Caramelldansen?
  9. 4tehLolz

That looks really good!

That looks really good!
  10. 4tehLolz

Is that a redo of that miasma guy, a new miasma mob or his attack animation? Looks awesome

Is that a redo of that miasma guy, a new miasma mob or his attack animation? Looks awesome
  11. 4tehLolz

yeah. I remember the best game I had on my DS: the Simpsons Game. So hard, but so satisfying. Me...

yeah. I remember the best game I had on my DS: the Simpsons Game. So hard, but so satisfying. Me and my mates always had a huge multiplayer fight on there.
  12. 4tehLolz

Watchdogs and GTA 5 too, but they only lasted for about 3 months. Oh yeah, and FIFA.

Watchdogs and GTA 5 too, but they only lasted for about 3 months. Oh yeah, and FIFA.
  13. 4tehLolz

Well the world finally recognises it's ultimate fate.

Well the world finally recognises it's ultimate fate.
  14. 4tehLolz

Maybe not the wraps. Thosebe delicious-ish (if they havent added anything nasty to it yet)

Maybe not the wraps. Thosebe delicious-ish (if they havent added anything nasty to it yet)
  15. 4tehLolz

I don't know why but at my school PC gamers are hated on like criminals. Everybody be like "CoD...

I don't know why but at my school PC gamers are hated on like criminals. Everybody be like "CoD herpaderp accept nothing else".
  16. 4tehLolz

Forums Up :) What do you play terraria on?

PC, I'm not a fan Mobile but for it's genre, the controls are very good.
  17. 4tehLolz

you mean Mcdernalds?

you mean Mcdernalds?
  18. 4tehLolz

Qui Devorat's poetry corner.

I may not be able to not be able to rhyme, But there are at least equal syllables this time, But wait! Give no hate, Open the gate, to a place which has been removed of all grime. Yeah, nonsense from me! You are amazing poet. Well done, son (see? I rhyme!).
  19. 4tehLolz

Blocks & Decoration Return of the old furnace and hellforge

Hmm I like. The old furnaces still have a great texture, it's just they did not fit with 1.1 textures. Now in 1.2 and beyond, they actually would look pretty great! Support.
  20. 4tehLolz

Video Speed build

Those Boreal Bookshelves sure do look pretty... Great job there! I have subscribed to your channel - love those montage parodies.
Back
Top Bottom