Forums Up :) What do you play terraria on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2628877-0511143999-13616.png
I play on PC. Pc is the master race :p
I know you're only joking but please avoid these types of posts. You can all happily agree that PC has great content but it's not necessary to be degrading towards people who play on other platforms.

Personally I play on Xbox 360 and PC. PC for solo play and Xbox mostly for multiplayer.

I know you're only joking but please avoid these types of posts. You can all happily agree that PC has great content but it's not necessary to be degrading towards people who play on other platforms.

Personally I play on Xbox 360 and PC. PC for solo play and Xbox mostly for multiplayer.
Ok then ill take that as a note. Personally, I like the PC because its controls feel the most natural. the other controls just take a bit to get used to.

Y

Yeah, I know everybody is like "pc vs the rest" and i thought we'd resolved that.

I play on both the xbox 360 & my laptop for pc version. I like both equally, and play roughly the same way; just differently due to controls & content. So in that essence they are practically 2 separate games with the same name, and are in my mind. Neither one being better than the other or even prefer over the other. I just play. Soooo easily entertained. lol :)

PC, and recently PS4.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421522140][/DOUBLEPOST]Finding it really hard to play on PS4. :p

First time owning a console. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom