Search results for query: *

1. XeeDren

tModLoader Archaea Mod

I am looking forward to seeing what this mod becomes in the future. Gonna be keeping an eye out for updates.
  2. XeeDren

Xbox One How do I change my safe zone UI on console?

Some TVs don't have the option required to fix this. As far as I know there isn't a way to fix this. I'm hoping one of the upcoming patches adds something that lets us set the UI boundaries.
  3. XeeDren

Xbox One FPS loss in hardmode

I've been in the world for about a week.
  4. XeeDren

Xbox One FPS loss in hardmode

Every since I enetered hardmode on an expert world my game keeps dropping to about 5 FPS at random. So far this has only happened when I am in the hallow or corruption. When I entered hardmode the hallow/corruption V didn't spawn but I'm not sure if thats what causing it. The only way I can...
  5. XeeDren

Xbox One A few bugs I found including an epilepsy hazard.

I'll be posting bugs as I find them or as people from a Terraria Xbox club I help run bring them to my attention.
  6. XeeDren

Xbox One A few bugs I found including an epilepsy hazard.

When I place down one of the items to make the background a pillar planet and turn it on the screen seems to always flash white when the background changes. Sometimes it flashes nonstop while its activated as well which could be an epilepsy hazard. The 6th accessory slot obtained by using a...
Back
Top Bottom