Search results for query: *

1. D

Xbox One Well, that's one way to make me quit...

I double- and triple-checked; my autosave has been on the whole time. It only seemed to happen on single player. Since the second crash, I've only played split-screen with my kids, and there's no problems. Doesn't make me eager to try single player again until a patch comes out, though.
  2. D

Actually, I was playing again, and I beat the mechanical bosses, and was working towards Plantera. Then, the game deleted my progress again. Put me before the mechanical bosses, right at the beginning of hardmode. Decided not to play the console version anymore until they fix this. No point in...
  3. D

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

It's on. I double checked it, and the autosave icon shows up every few minutes.
  4. D

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Anyone having a problem with the game freezing when they save and quit, which causes a forced close, and when you reload it, you've lost the progress you made? It's happened to me twice now. I've reported it both times. This is a bug that would cause people to jump ship!
  5. D

Xbox One Getting stuck in pause menu when trying to save the game.

It's happened to me twice. I hope they fix it soon, because it's not even worth playing at this point.
  6. D

Xbox One Game doesn't autosave?

It just happened again. I'd beaten all three mechanical bosses, was working towards clearing the jungle, had to save and quit, it froze, force closed the game, lost all progress from today. It's like I'm at the very beginning of hardmode again. It'd be nice if they'd try to make sure these bugs...
  7. D

Sorry, late response, but haven't been near the forums lately. Actually, the way I progressed, this meant getting meteorite, defeating the Eater, killing Skeletron, and finishing the dungeon, before making a hellevator and setting all that up again, including looting and finding the right...
  8. D

Just venting. It's a lot of progress to lose at once, and it did kill any desire I have to keep playing. That'll probably change in a few weeks, but until then, I can vent about it.
  9. D

Possibly. Still a big problem, though. I don't want to play the game anymore at all right this moment. It's a lot of time to lose, you know?
  10. D

Why put a message saying the game saves at certain points, only for it to undo 8 hours of work when the game crashes?
  11. D

Decided to at least get to hard mode today since 1.3 came out, and got to work. 8 hours later, I'm fighting the wall of flesh. During the fight, the game freezes during a save, my game crashes, and when I reload it, I'm back to where I started, before the eater of worlds. I just recently joined...
Back
Top Bottom