Search results for query: *

1. Doozerpindan

Items Combined banners.

I had a thought while playing terraria. The amount of enemies is massive, and I love that, but that means the number of banners needed to get a bonus against all the enemies in a biome is also massive, which takes up a hell of a lot of space. What if we were able to combine the banners to...
  2. Doozerpindan

**REPORTED** Constantly crashing to desktop.

As much as I am enjoying what I've seen of the LoL update, the constant crashing to desktop is doing my head in. The game runs fine after launch for a bit, and then will just suddenly crash regardless of what I am doing, and even if I am tabbed out of the game. I have only played on the...
  3. Doozerpindan

Mod suggestion/request.

I was really hoping this feature would be included with the 1.4.1 update, but it wasn't, so I'm posting here. I love Journey Mode, imho it's the only way to play now, but there is one thing missing, and that's a way to see what items you haven't researched yet. This would be so helpful for a...
  4. Doozerpindan

Forest is no longer spreading?

I have infection spread disabled, but I put time at 24x and the spawn rate at 10x yet the Forest still will not spread. The Jungle spreads just fine, however. Btw, a quick question: If i converted the entirety of the surface jungle to the mushroom biome, would it spread through the underground...
  5. Doozerpindan

Resolved Torch God's Favour not doing anything.

So, I went and activated the event, got the item, researched and duplicated cos I'm playing Journey Mode, and then consumed the item to give me the torch toggle ability. Nothing is happening. I even duplicated a full stack of all 22 torch types i own and nothing is happeneding. I've checked the...
  6. Doozerpindan

The latest update crashes my PC

Installerd the update, relaunched the game, and my computer crashed, tried launching again after restarting, loaded into world, then the computer crashed after a few seconds. Not playing the game now, and my PC is no longer crashing. My PC is 9 years old and tempermental, but it's been able to...
  7. Doozerpindan

Resolved "not the bees" & "for the worthy" are not working for me.

I've tried every variation of not the bees! I can think of, and it will not work. I just tried for the worthy, and that hasn't worked either, but I did get Moon Lord's legs... to work.
  8. Doozerpindan

Items How is there no item to summon Plantera!?

I love the game, love Journey Mode even more, and have been playing obsessively since launch, I decided to start collecting hardmode stuff, and now I am trying to find Plantera, and by god is it the most tedious exercise. It bugs me, both as a player and as a collector, that Plantera is the...
  9. Doozerpindan

A few issues I am having, hoping somebody can help.

Loving Journey Mode so far, the devs have *truly* outdone themselves with this creative mode. Now, the immediate issue is, i can't find the Mechanic on my first JM world, I've searched everywhere in the dungeon, I'm pretty sure I've not missed any false walls. On top of that, the Angler hasn't...
  10. Doozerpindan

Game Mechanics Trash history.

It'd be nice if we had a history of stuff we'd deleted during the current play session so we could retrieve things we accidentally deleted like I just did cos I didn't realise I hadn't opened the shop window.
  11. Doozerpindan

Game Mechanics More options when creating a new world.

This is something I have wanted for a while, and it's basically the ability to go in and be far more specific in regards to the world I want to generate. Options I'd like: 1) Be able to specifically choose how big the map is. I'd like to be able to say "I want my map to be x number by x number...
  12. Doozerpindan

Game Mechanics Turn Crimson/Demon Altars into lootable and craftable items.

I like the idea of Altars, I like that I can summon bosses and so on, but I rally don't like that they are always in the way and messing up my terraforming. My idea for them is that the Altars pre-hardmode should be able to be knocked loose so you can pick them up and place them elsewhere. If...
  13. Doozerpindan

NPCs & Enemies Pets and Terrariums.

First of all, I was hyped when I realised we could get pets that follow us around, but then I was really disappointed when i realised us PC players couldn't get a pet slime. But, something that would be really nice, is being able to create terrariums and make them as big and small as you want...
  14. Doozerpindan

Hey guys! Newbie here.

Hey, thought I'd sign up since I love Terraria and I have a few idea I wanted to post in the suggestion section.
Back
Top Bottom