Search results for query: *

• Users: iicecube
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. iicecube

PC Still having bug on mouse/keyboard jumping tab issue (Alt out desktop)

Hi admin/dev, previously playing v1.4.3 im been having this jumping tab in keyboard/mouse whenever I alt out the game, till now latest version launched still the same bug still around. Is this really beyond fix or no one having this issue? FYI: Tested on all the performance mouse/keyboard like...
  2. iicecube

PC Windows key or Alt tab out game will make mouse/keyboard input problem

Hi everyone I just started my terraria game in this new v1.4.X.X, hopefully someone from old-timer or veteran over here can advise me any solutions to solve this problem. Basically, when you press "Windows-key" or "ALT-Tab" out of the game, the mouse and keyboard will act strange in...
  3. iicecube

Game Mechanics Suggestion on map marker or set-point draw

I m wondering why there is no mod interested on making a map marker system or even simple map setpoint mod that we can just mark/draw logo to mark down place of interest been implement? Its quite hard to memorize every little biome like thorium or spirit mod installed. Really hope this kind of...
  4. iicecube

Day and night cycle

I wonder any mod or config which can adjust the duration of day and night for the game? Kinda wanna longer day duration while night can remain. If that the case for the day and night cycle will effect the game. Then i think i will skip it for that. how about the buff duration to make it...
Back
Top Bottom