Search results for query: *

1. ScalarVector

tModLoader DragonLens - Modern, Customizable cheatsheet/HEROs mod replacement

DragonLens ... is a modern, powerful, highly-customizable, community-driven cheat and debugging mod for TModLoader. It offers all of your favorite features from previous similar mods such as HEROs mod, CheatSheet, and Modders Toolkit; with a fully customizable UI layout and consistent, beautiful...
  2. ScalarVector

tModLoader Mod Menu Compactor

Mod Menu Compactor This is a relatively simple mod in function -- all it does is change the mods menu and mod browser in TModLoader to be more compact, allowing it to fit roughly double the amount of entries on it. Comparison picture below If you're interested in using it, you can find it on...
  3. ScalarVector

Scalar's Structurizer: A worldgen helper `library`

Scalar's Structurizer StructureHelper/Scalar's Structurizer is a simple tool which allows mod creators to build world generation structures in-game and save them to external files, as opposed to manually encoding them into their source code, usually to the detriment of readability and...
  4. ScalarVector

tModLoader AchievementLib

This mod has been discontinued. The functionality has been merged into Webmilio's Commons.
  5. ScalarVector

tModLoader Leveling Weapons

Leveling Weapons ---------------------------------------------------------------------What is this?--------------------------------------------------------------------- In brief, Leveling Weapons was an experiment that I decided that I wanted to turn into a fully fleshed-out mod. It aims to...
  6. ScalarVector

Pixel Art My sad excuses of sprites

Start with some weapons that i did i guess Timeline Thingy
Back
Top Bottom