Search results for query: *

1. CameronTerrarian

What class playthrough should I do? Excluding gunslinger. And what mods would be good for a...

What class playthrough should I do? Excluding gunslinger. And what mods would be good for a playthrough you suggest?
  2. CameronTerrarian

I was last seen May 17 2019, yeet

I was last seen May 17 2019, yeet
  3. CameronTerrarian

I hope this could work because the glitch varies. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

I hope this could work because the glitch varies. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
  4. CameronTerrarian

Exodus, Crystillium, Split, Redemption, Danews Mini-Boss NPC, WeaponOut, Utility Bombs Rebourn...

Exodus, Crystillium, Split, Redemption, Danews Mini-Boss NPC, WeaponOut, Utility Bombs Rebourn, and Megabomb mod. (Both bomb mods, I literally just installed so it's not them.)
  5. CameronTerrarian

All magic weapons, even the vanilla.

All magic weapons, even the vanilla.
  6. CameronTerrarian

So, there's a glitch where my magic weapons do crazy damage (Like 3453453298) at random and I...

So, there's a glitch where my magic weapons do crazy damage (Like 3453453298) at random and I don't know how it's caused. Any insight?
  7. CameronTerrarian

Holy crap, I still remember this moment..

Holy crap, I still remember this moment..
  8. CameronTerrarian

Started a mage playthrough on the Exodus, Split, and Redemption mod. This is gonna be a...

Started a mage playthrough on the Exodus, Split, and Redemption mod. This is gonna be a disaster... (New mods.)
  9. CameronTerrarian

Never realized I've been on here for a year.. I've only used it like, 7 times in the past...

Never realized I've been on here for a year.. I've only used it like, 7 times in the past (Before I lately started using this account again)
  10. CameronTerrarian

After a painful 1 week and 5 days, I finally beat Calamity mod with my gunslinger character...

After a painful 1 week and 5 days, I finally beat Calamity mod with my gunslinger character. Rough journey, but I made it. Tears come..
  11. CameronTerrarian

Happy May! :dryadwink:

12. CameronTerrarian

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

My tMod has this issue with loading, and whenever it starts loading mods, it gets to a mod I use named yoyos2 then freezes and crashes. I was wondering if the mod was causing that or just something in the system. And I'm looking for answers on how to fix this issue, like maybe a way I could go...
  13. CameronTerrarian

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Please make a video on how to download this!
  14. CameronTerrarian

Okay... thanks Baconfry... but pee is stored in the bladder...

Okay... thanks Baconfry... but pee is stored in the bladder...
  15. CameronTerrarian

16. CameronTerrarian

I bet this is how you got a warning point

I bet this is how you got a warning point
  17. CameronTerrarian

Or as the Lunatic Cultist would say... "I am your god"

Or as the Lunatic Cultist would say... "I am your god"
  18. CameronTerrarian

Who knows what the Lunatic Cultist says as he is spawning? To me it sounds like he says "I am...

Who knows what the Lunatic Cultist says as he is spawning? To me it sounds like he says "I am your god"
  19. CameronTerrarian

:dryadhappy:

:dryadhappy:
  20. CameronTerrarian

:dryadcry:

:dryadcry:
Back
Top Bottom