Search results for query: *

1. Makishima

Official The Oasis!

That's really interesting to hear all these new more advanced biome mechanics ! Can we expect all kinds of minibiomes ?
  2. Makishima

Official The Oasis!

I can see dragonfly critters, new flora, and some reeds. Perhaps Breathing Reeds will be obtained from Oases rather than chests now ? There seem to be 3 types of Dragonflies shown on this screenshot : -Red and orange body with white eyes and wings. -Yellow body with dark blue eyes and wings...
  3. Makishima

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

For those wondering if this new NPC might be the player because they are the only one that blinks. It isn't the only one that blinks, notice that the Nurse also blinks near the beginning of the video.
  4. Makishima

I'm thinking perhaps bosses that can randomly spawn are shown on the background, such as Eye of Cthulhu once you've met its requirements and before you've slain it, and the Mechanical Bosses after you've smashed an Evil Altar and before you've slain them, acting as an omen of what kind of threat...
  5. Makishima

I'm surprised 1.3.6 isn't made to be a major update at this point (1.4). Even if it's just minor or graphical fixes, additions or changes, I'd still be happy ; can't say no to more quality of life ! I get the feeling 1.3.6 is going to bring the level of polish of Terraria to a complete new level !
  6. Makishima

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

I mean, it's just speculation on my behalf, but I believe the 1.3.5 update is pretty close. One of the things we learned from the cancelling of Terraria: Otherworld is that Re-Logic will no longer release spoilers and tease and, most notabley, hype people up about their new projects, until they...
  7. Makishima

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

I love you.
  8. Makishima

It's been challenging to dodge spoilers, so far I've only gotten minor things spoiled...

It's been challenging to dodge spoilers, so far I've only gotten minor things spoiled, thankfully, I hope I can keep this up.
  9. Makishima

I'm about to get Monster Hunter World in a day or so, guess what I'm gonna spend most of my time on.

I'm about to get Monster Hunter World in a day or so, guess what I'm gonna spend most of my time on.
  10. Makishima

PC Trick or Treat! Terraria PC is on Sale!

This is a steal !
  11. Makishima

Been a long wild ride and it's still going, stronger than ever !

Been a long wild ride and it's still going, stronger than ever !
  12. Makishima

3 Years Member, woohoo !

3 Years Member, woohoo !
  13. Makishima

PC Rainbow Crystal Staff : Coincidence or Hidden Reference ?

Yes, the name is obvious but I wasn't talking about the name of the item, rather the object that it summons, which is a rather shiny trapezohedron. On top of it being a Moon Lord drop like I said.
  14. Makishima

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

"General Rules" and "The Prize?" are underlined in white instead of cyan.
  15. Makishima

PC Rainbow Crystal Staff : Coincidence or Hidden Reference ?

I'm not talking about the tooltip by the way ; the Rainbow Crystal Staff might be a reference to Lovecraftian Cthulhu mythos, more specifically in "The Haunter of the Dark", one of the protagonists discovers an artifact called the Shining Trapezohedron, and it is capable of summoning terrible...
  16. Makishima

Items [Sprites!] Black Mirror - Taking the pain out of those post-death hikes!

I really like the concept. Though I don't think it should be unlocked late or be aprticularly tedious to make, there has to be a way to balance it, for reasons already mentionned before by other people. I'm thinking of a few ways to do that, for instance : - maybe the mirror would shatter after...
  17. Makishima

Beta Tester Application

I have sent my application, I hope I'll not disappoint Re-Logic if I do get selected, and if I don't, I hope all of those who do get accepted will do a fine job. Good luck me ! Good luck all future testers ! Good luck Re-Logic ! And have fun !
  18. Makishima

1.3.6 Background Preview

Speaking of Crimson lore, just as the Corruption it is obviously influenced by the Cthulhu mythos, the Corruption being simply a place of high influence of the Old Gods, while the Crimson is actually a graveyard of Old Gods, for example Ichor originally is the blood of the gods, but there isn't...
  19. Makishima

1.3.6 Background Preview

1.3.6 soon ?! Safeman said that 1.3.6 is coming soon, well more exactly that the team is trying hard to bring 1.3.6 soon. This means their aim is to bring 1.3.6 soon, this means that they consider it a possibility that 1.3.6 is coming soon. This means that the earliest reasonable estimate for...
  20. Makishima

Super Mario Odyssey, Monster Hunter World, Metroid Prime 4, Metroid Samus Returns... My life is...

Super Mario Odyssey, Monster Hunter World, Metroid Prime 4, Metroid Samus Returns... My life is complete.
Back
Top Bottom